Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Spa Day

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM
  • 22 Replies

Anybody know any spa things you can do at home? My dd's God mother and I want to have a little spa day this weekend while she is in town. So if anyone knows anything you can do at home please share here

thank you

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
edelweiss23
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Target has some home spa things in the cosmetics section!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarriedYoung
by Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Quoting edelweiss23:

Target has some home spa things in the cosmetics section!

true...mostly looking for anything you can make on a low budget. But target is a great fall back Thank you!!!

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Hmm I can't remember which group it was in but CM posted a bunch of diy spa stuff. Anyone else remember that? I want to say it was part of the happiness makeover challenge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarriedYoung
by Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Quoting splatz:

Hmm I can't remember which group it was in but CM posted a bunch of diy spa stuff. Anyone else remember that? I want to say it was part of the happiness makeover challenge.

If you remember where it is or any of the stuff let me know :) thanks

thecoffeefairy
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:30 PM
You can make masks at home using food stuffs.( look up some depending on skin type) chamomile tea brightens your hair, ground walnuts in oil paste are great for exfoliating feet. Nail polish is cheap. Boil water and stick your head over it with mask on for extra boost. Add wine and yummies and you have an at home spa experience!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarriedYoung
by Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

You can make masks at home using food stuffs.( look up some depending on skin type) chamomile tea brightens your hair, ground walnuts in oil paste are great for exfoliating feet. Nail polish is cheap. Boil water and stick your head over it with mask on for extra boost. Add wine and yummies and you have an at home spa experience!

thank you!!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Give each other a pedicure. Massage each others feet and then paint them. Do nails too of course.

MarriedYoung
by Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Wat exactly would a pedicure entail? ive only had one. wat would you do for one at home?

Quoting Janet:

Give each other a pedicure. Massage each others feet and then paint them. Do nails too of course.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieFlower
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:26 PM

All of this :) Maybe set up one room in the house with some soft music, aromatherepy etc..

Quoting Janet:

MarriedYoung
by Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Oooo forgot about aromatherapy... :)

Quoting DixieFlower:

All of this :) Maybe set up one room in the house with some soft music, aromatherepy etc..

Quoting Janet:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN