Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How do you maintain beautiful skin?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM
  • 288 Replies
7 moms liked this

Busy moms know maintaining beautiful skin can be difficult but it doesn't have to be. We gave 200 CafeMom members one free package of Dove Beauty Bars and asked them to try it with their family. With the pure moisturizing cream and mild cleansers in Dove Beauty Bars, skin is left clean, soft and smooth compared to soap which can leave skin feeling dry and tight.

Tell us about your skin regimen. How do you maintain beautiful skin?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Here are some great responses from our CafeMoms!

I love how soft my skin feels and how moisturized it feels and looks. There was no dry, tight feeling I usually have and I didn't feel the urge to use lotion right way. I love it!

-.Diddles. 

It smells great! Not too strong though. I feel clean and refreshed. I smell good and there is no soap residue left over!

-Mena929 

There is no competition when it comes to Dove. I mean really my skin feels amazing. The scent isn't too strong and it doesn't have a perfume smell.  I'm switching over to Dove!

-queenmary1o1

mommaFruFru
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I really like dove! I just make sure to lotion 2 times a day. And hands after they get washed or wash dishes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starreyedcutie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

This JUST came in the mail today! Yay ill come back and let everyone know what I think after I've had a chance to use them!!! Thanks CafeMoM!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GingerNeeSmith
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I got mine today too! They came fast!

Quoting starreyedcutie:

This JUST came in the mail today! Yay ill come back and let everyone know what I think after I've had a chance to use them!!! Thanks CafeMoM!!!

GingerNeeSmith
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Well I just got out of the shower & use one of the Dove bars of soap I was sent. Thank you for choosing me!

My skin feels so soft & clean...smells clean w/ a hit of fragrance(not soap smell & not perfume either) it's a nice scent. My hubby even said he liked they way it smelled.

Hubby said he would try it later tonight & dd will use it when she takes her bath tonight also. I will get back & let you know how they liked it.

.Diddles.
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I will take a bath tonight and use my new Dove bars and will give you the results tomorrow. I am super excited to see the difference between the two soaps. Thanks for the opportunity!!

ladysharon72
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:03 PM
I use dove too. Need more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Diddles.
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM

I love the smell of the Dove bars! It was so relaxing for a late night bath after a long day. I love how soft my skin feels and how moisturized it feels and looks. There was no dry, tight feeling I usually have and I didn't feel the urge to use lotion right way. I love it! I will definitely keep using Dove soap and see if a neighbor wants the rest of my old soap! Thanks! 

.Diddles.
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:26 AM

My hubby walked into the bathroom and loved the smell as well! It is not too heavy or potent, but just perfect. I think I love it :)

Quoting GingerNeeSmith:

Well I just got out of the shower & use one of the Dove bars of soap I was sent. Thank you for choosing me!

My skin feels so soft & clean...smells clean w/ a hit of fragrance(not soap smell & not perfume either) it's a nice scent. My hubby even said he liked they way it smelled.

Hubby said he would try it later tonight & dd will use it when she takes her bath tonight also. I will get back & let you know how they liked it.

jassysmama
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

luckily I've always had beautiful skin! My sisters are jealous. I don't have to wear makeup and I don't use face wash(afraid it will mess up my skin)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)