Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How do you maintain beautiful skin?

Posted by   + Show Post

Busy moms know maintaining beautiful skin can be difficult but it doesn't have to be. We gave 200 CafeMom members one free package of Dove Beauty Bars and asked them to try it with their family. With the pure moisturizing cream and mild cleansers in Dove Beauty Bars, skin is left clean, soft and smooth compared to soap which can leave skin feeling dry and tight.

Tell us about your skin regimen. How do you maintain beautiful skin?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
Sunshine2plus2
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Love love love it!! I usually use body wash but I used the Dove last night and looooove it! I think ill be switching to it! It has wonderful clean smell! My husband liked the smell as well! After my shower I always use some lotion on my skin!

queenmary1o1
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Thank you cafemom, I just recieved the Dove soap. Im running around today, but ill post as soon as I get out the shower.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mena929
by Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Thank you DOVE and CAFEMOM for choosing me to be a part of this influencer program.

I have heard from friends and family as well as the peditriacian's office that Dove is one of the best brands of soap to use. I myself have always been a body wash girl and I normally go for the girly stuff with flowery smells, for my dd's I do get Dove body wash though. 

This morning I used the Dove bar that I got in the mail yesterday. It smells great! Not too strong though. I used the bar to wash my face and body (I used a washcloth of course!). I feel clean and refreshed. I smell good and there is no soap residue left over (which is something I feared would happen).

DOVE and CAFEMOM have turned this mom into a Dove mom :):)

ETA: I am using the Dove daily and I am LOVING IT!!

gmadiane
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I received my Dove yesterday, so excited to be part of the program, I am already a Dove user but usually body wash so I will come back in a day or two to share my experience

thecoffeefairy
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 12:50 PM
I have super oily skin so I use Burt's Bees. It's natural, leaves me soft and clean. I live the mint scent. For my face I use bioré ice along with clearasil spot treatment. Once a week I use baking soda to make a thick mask. I leave it on half an hour. If I neglect these things, I have pimples... And I am 33.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ssgtgrl12
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM

i use dove and also clean/clear..and a facial cream!!

welcomeamerican flag ribbon

IncognitoOne
by Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I got my Dove Beauty Bars yesterday (a full 5 minutes after I got out of the shower :(..lol). I'm getting ready to give them a try! 

Update: I used the Dove Beauty Bar yesterday and today. The scent is wonderful and my skin really does feel smooth and soft. Thank you, Dove and CafeMom, for the chance to try a great product! And I'll update again after a few more days using the bars.

Join us in the North Carolina Moms group!

mommieof1b4g
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 4:19 PM

mine came in the mail yesterday!!! got home late so haven't used it yet. gonna use it today!!

queenmary1o1
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Thank you CAFEMOM and DOVE. Ok so I just got out the shower, and my skin feels so soft and clean. Dove hydrates my skin and I didnt need lotion.

I actually did a little test while in the shower,and let me say there is no competion when it comes to Dove.(i have bad dry skin I mean terrible) I mean really my skin feels amazing. The sceni isnt soo strong and it doesnt have a perfume, type smell if you will. I washed my ds in Dove as well and his skin feels so good.
Im switching over to Dove!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColorMeCrazy
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:23 PM

The box just came in the mail and the smell was lovely when I opened it. I put a fresh bar in the shower for my family to use and my 3 year old was able to use it without any problems with her super sensitive skin. It helped to moisturize on top of that, so I was happy. I liked the way my skin smelled and felt after using it myself, my dh even asked if I had put lotion on when we were snuggling that night lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)