Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How do you maintain beautiful skin?

Posted by   + Show Post

Busy moms know maintaining beautiful skin can be difficult but it doesn't have to be. We gave 200 CafeMom members one free package of Dove Beauty Bars and asked them to try it with their family. With the pure moisturizing cream and mild cleansers in Dove Beauty Bars, skin is left clean, soft and smooth compared to soap which can leave skin feeling dry and tight.

Tell us about your skin regimen. How do you maintain beautiful skin?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Replies (261-270):
matt_sara_mom
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Well after over a month with the soap I have stopped using it. My face broke out horribly, and my skin is so dry and just plain yucky. I normally have really nice and soft skin as long as I maintain with my caress sensitive soap. Mind you I suffer from Eczema so that is a strike against most soaps. 

cocoafix
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Well, Im a no fuss no muss skincare mom, I use Dove cleansing bar morning and night and my acne cream as needed at night (yes i still have acne and im in my 40s , so not fair!!)  I also use Glycolix cream from time to time and thats about it.  I need a nice skincare regimen but dont have the time for a 7 piece skin care regemin every night when my kids go to bed i like it quick and easy :)

I never ever ever forget to use my sunscreen everyday !

JACAR2010
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 8:36 PM
I use a soap made by a local. It contains herbs oils etc that I swear one facial wash my skin glows again. Less than a week, my skin tone is even all over. Feedback from others confirms I'm not seeing things :-)
gsprofval
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 12:32 AM

After using the Dove bars for a few weeks now, I still love them!!! My skin is much softer and has more moisture. My cream slides on and soaks in much better after using the Dove bars to shower.

dimplebhatt
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 4:59 AM

To look more beautiful and healthy and yes younger then you are,

I have a beautiful solution, and that is nuskin products,

Nuskin products are anti aging product by which you look more younger and healty

dimplebhatt
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 5:00 AM

please visit this sity

www.nuskin.com and be a member of this beauty products

Syphon
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 2:24 PM

1. Eat clean 2. Drink alot of water 3. avoid the sun 4. moisturize 5. exercise

Oceana09
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Honestly, twice a week I make a special mask (Oatmeal, milk, and Honey) that I put on my skin and let sit there for at least 5 minutes before rinsing. It makes my skin ultra soft for like 3 to 4 days. It's awesome.

MeAndTommyLee
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Ivory soap  Pure, plain, simple.  Been using it since I was a a young girl.

Sondi7
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 3:18 AM
I actually hate Dove and have yet to find a product of theirs that I love.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN