Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How do you maintain beautiful skin?

Posted by   + Show Post

Busy moms know maintaining beautiful skin can be difficult but it doesn't have to be. We gave 200 CafeMom members one free package of Dove Beauty Bars and asked them to try it with their family. With the pure moisturizing cream and mild cleansers in Dove Beauty Bars, skin is left clean, soft and smooth compared to soap which can leave skin feeling dry and tight.

Tell us about your skin regimen. How do you maintain beautiful skin?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Replies (281-288):
EarthAndRiver
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:43 AM
There are so many natural DIY beauty recipes! I personally use a paste of ground oatmeal (not instant), blueberries, carrot juice and witch hazel. Oatmeal is a great exfoliant, and is ultra moisturizing. Blueberries are amazing antioxidants and high in vitamins. Carrots are excellent for maturing skin, and bring out a natural bright colour. Witch hazel helps tame redness, blotchiness and irritants. Make ahead and store in air tight jar in fridge for up to a week! Try this just 3 times a week for fantastic revitalized healthy skin!
jenniferlynnv
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Hi! I began using Rodan and Fields clinically proven products a few months back.  (the same doctors who created Proactiv) The result are absolutely amazing!!  I loved them so much that I now sell them for fun!  They are all clinically proven and have a full 60-day money back garentee.  I use their anti-age skin regimen. Check out their products at; www.jvirion.myrandf.com

I would love to help you pick out products! :)

jenniferlynnv
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Hi! I began using Rodan and Fields clinically proven products a few months back.  (the same doctors who created Proactiv) The result are absolutely amazing!!  I loved them so much that I now sell them for fun!  They are all clinically proven and have a full 60-day money back garentee.  Check out their products at; www.jvirion.myrandf.com

I would love to help you pick out products! :)

MichelleMc
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I need read all the suggestions. 

MichelleMc
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Alot of great suggestions. 

saltycoqui
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:54 AM
I've been using dove since I was a kid because of my dry skin. A doctor told my mother about it.
Don't just use the soap, use the lotions too. I use lotions with oatmeal too. I can't use anything with too much perfume in it.
As for makeup, I use a makeup brush to apply foundation. Mineral makeup powder is a good substitute for regular powder. And always apply moisturizer before putting on the makeup.
I also don't smoke, do drugs or over do alcohol.

MichelleMc
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Thanks for the ideas.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:28 PM

mild soap for face and lotion...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN