Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How do you maintain beautiful skin?

Posted by   + Show Post

Busy moms know maintaining beautiful skin can be difficult but it doesn't have to be. We gave 200 CafeMom members one free package of Dove Beauty Bars and asked them to try it with their family. With the pure moisturizing cream and mild cleansers in Dove Beauty Bars, skin is left clean, soft and smooth compared to soap which can leave skin feeling dry and tight.

Tell us about your skin regimen. How do you maintain beautiful skin?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Replies (31-40):
louannwilkins
by Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I'am always trying to moisturzie my skin because I have had so much trouble with dry skin and I have to be careful to make sure it's not something that wil break me out!  lol  This soap makes your skin feel like you've taken a shower with nothing but a moisturizer.  I will keep on using this dove soap and telling all of my friends and family about it!!     :)

louannwilkins
by Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I'm sorry I forgot to say this but Thank you so much cafemom and dove!  I really do appreciate it.  :)

DixieFlower
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Honestly, I don't have a regimen. I just wash with water and go.

SLOmommy
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM
I received the Dove Beauty Bars 2 days ago and used it last night. My face especially feels softer and I think a couple blemishes look better today too :)
My kids will try it Saturday when they get home from their dad's house.
I don't really have a regimen but I have a rule of NEVER going to bed without washing my face, especially if I'm wearing makeup.

Thank you so much for selecting us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids732
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I dont... :( well, I try... I have a neutrogena scrub in the bathroom, but it rips my face to shreds if I use it to often! I literally bleed!!

.Diddles.
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:51 AM

It is so important to maintain beautiful skin and Dove Beauty Bars will help!. For me, it is the sign that I am healthy and I care about myself. Not necessarily my looks, but overall health and wellness. I have to keep this skin for the rest of my life so I better take care of it! 

Before using the Dove Beauty Bar, my skin was dry and tight and even had slight eczema starting on my upper arms. My normal soap was only just a liquid soap that smelled pretty. It did not claim to have any moisturizers, or anything for that matter, that would help my skin.

I noticed right away the difference the Dove Beauty Bars made. My skin stays moisturized throughout the day and I don't have to use as much lotion. The dryness on my upper arms is almost gone and that's after three washes! I am grateful that I received six bars because this will become a staple in my beauty regimen.

My normal soap, which had a good smell that only stayed shortly after drying off, faded shortly after dressing or going to bed. I would have to use lotion in order to get rid of the dry, tight feeling I had after washing every time.

With the Dove Beauty Bars, it smells amazing! It has an aroma affect in a warm shower, and remains on the skin long after drying and dressing. My skin is so soft and smooth; my husband even mentioned that he noticed a difference in my skin.  

I highly recommend Dove Beauty Bars to any Mom! Just give it a shot and you will see the improvements in smoothness and how moisturized your skin feels. I will continue to use the Dove Beauty Bars and so will the rest of the family. My family loves the results and wondered why we didn't buy them in the first place! 

ma1234
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:59 AM
I have problem skin and always have. But ive always been stressed too. So i sure dont know wat to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GagaNTattooS
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Dove is amazing our oldest girl has eczema so we always had to be careful with soap and with ahaving a boy in football we go thru soap so quick! Dove is Easton her skin and doesn't smell to girly for my boy . Plus the extra soft skin is amazing even with mycsuper hard water. Thank you for picking me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chloesmommy777
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 3:21 AM

The secret is "beauty sleep," optimism/positive attitude with a kind smile, clean living inside and out, adequate hydration, a healthy diet for the most part, gentle cleansers,and a good natural moisturizer with calendula...and presto! If you get a zit, don't sweat (z)it... just keep smiling and no one will notice and it'll quickly disappear!

mommieof1b4g
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 3:47 AM

My DH & I both used it & liked it. I don't usually use bar soap beacause I don't like it, but the dove even made my face feel good. I will be using it again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)