Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How do you maintain beautiful skin?

Posted by   + Show Post

Busy moms know maintaining beautiful skin can be difficult but it doesn't have to be. We gave 200 CafeMom members one free package of Dove Beauty Bars and asked them to try it with their family. With the pure moisturizing cream and mild cleansers in Dove Beauty Bars, skin is left clean, soft and smooth compared to soap which can leave skin feeling dry and tight.

Tell us about your skin regimen. How do you maintain beautiful skin?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Replies (41-50):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Hi I'm Janet. I think it's important to maintain beautiful skin because beautiful skin is healthy skin. I myself have problem skin. I have dry sensitive skin.The Dove beauty bars made my skin a little dry. The kids it worked wonderful on! I had to immediately put lotion on me but with the kids their skin was soft as can be. Even though it didn't work out for me so well because of my dry sensitive skin. I will continue to buy it for the kids it made their skin feel very healthy. I think Dove makes the best bar soap.

gmadiane
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I have been a user of Dove products for many years, I dont use a lot of products on my skin, I have always been a believer in less is more and it has worked for me. I did replace my usual Dove body wash with the Dove bars that I received, the first thing that my husband and I noticed was as soon as we opened the box and put a bar in the shower and on the sink it made the bathroom smell so nice, not flowery just nice. So I started using the Dove bars on Monday and I think I like them just as well as the body wash, I feel clean, without feeling dry, my skin is soft and has that same nice clean smell. Thanks so much Dove and Cafemom for letting me participate.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Aug. 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I use Dove soaps and lotions actually! : )

starreyedcutie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Well the past two days I have used the dove beauty bars and I have to say that I LOVE them! I LOVE the smell! It's not too fragrant. I will say my skin does feel softer and smoother. The skin on my legs and feet can get pretty dry and I've noticed its not as bad and just feels better. I also like that you feel. Clean...it doesn't feel like you have that nasty residue on you...it rinsed off easy and I just overall love it. I found my new soap bar and I will.defiantly be telling my friends about this one. I highly recommend it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:15 PM

I feel the same way.  The smell is great!  It absolutely does rinse right off and not make you feel like you still have something on your skin. 

Quoting starreyedcutie:

Well the past two days I have used the dove beauty bars and I have to say that I LOVE them! I LOVE the smell! It's not too fragrant. I will say my skin does feel softer and smoother. The skin on my legs and feet can get pretty dry and I've noticed its not as bad and just feels better. I also like that you feel. Clean...it doesn't feel like you have that nasty residue on you...it rinsed off easy and I just overall love it. I found my new soap bar and I will.defiantly be telling my friends about this one. I highly recommend it!

lovnmy3boys
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:17 PM

First of all, thanks for choosing me Cafemom! I was so excited to find the package of Dove bars waiting for me when I got home from work the other day.

I always use bar soap, and have used Dove in the past. I absolutely love it! It makes my skin super soft... Has a fresh scent that I enjoy, and made me feel especially clean.

My family is enjoying it as well, and I will definitely keep using it. 

Thank you again!! :)

Love060708kids
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Thanks for choosing me for this influencer program!

I must say that after using the Dove Beauty Bars, my skin feels soft and smooth; I have naturally dry skin so this has been amazing!  The smell is fantastic and even after a workout I still smell the fresh scent, of course after the work out I shower again and it relaxes me. 

I tried it on my children also, their skin stayed smooth also.  Something we are definitely going to keep in our house :)

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I love the Dove beauty bars. ive used ut 3xs. It makes my skin so soft. And the scent lingers not only on my skin but in the bathroom as well. I cant smell my name brand clippy airfreshner for small places, but I can smell the dove bar just fine :) if you can afford it buy it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yellownes8
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:20 PM
I loved the Dove beauty bar. After I showered my skin felt so moisturized...there was no tight feeling at all. While I was in the shower I could already notice a difference between Dove and my old soap. I am so glad I was chosen to participate...normally I buy whatever soap is on sale. I will now be buying Dove beauty bars instead.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
mikeyjavimami21
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Hi everyone, I just got notice that I'm getting the Dove soap, can't wait to review it with everyone!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN