Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you maintain beautiful skin?

Posted by   + Show Post

Busy moms know maintaining beautiful skin can be difficult but it doesn't have to be. We gave 200 CafeMom members one free package of Dove Beauty Bars and asked them to try it with their family. With the pure moisturizing cream and mild cleansers in Dove Beauty Bars, skin is left clean, soft and smooth compared to soap which can leave skin feeling dry and tight.

Tell us about your skin regimen. How do you maintain beautiful skin?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Replies (51-60):
babynurse454
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Being part of the Dove influencer program was easy for me! I use Dove and always have for the past 20+ years!! I love how my skin feels so smooth and soft even our 10 year old dd uses it and each time she gets out of the shower she says to me" feel how soft my skin is" I want to make sure she knows the importance of healthy skin without it costing a lot.. My dh.uses Dove for men, recommended by his dr! I love how all the dove smells clean and fresh! Thank you Dove!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raine2007
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 5:47 PM

You would think living in as dry of an area as I do that I would do something for my skin, but I don't :/. However, I was one chosen to try out Dove and I can honestly say that I can't wait till it gets here!

xotatiannaxo
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 5:58 PM
I got my dove soap bars a couple of days ago and let me tell you I already feel a difference!!! My skin feels so super soft! And dh's too!! And hes a farmer, so always outside and his skin takes a lot of abuse! I love dove to star off with but these soaps are even better then the normal ones. I just feel cleaner and softer! Thanks so much!!!
karone04
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 6:27 PM

After I take a bath I put some lotion on. I got my Dove soap package earlier today, will update next week.

proudmommy03457
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 6:58 PM
I was just chosen to try dove:-D yay.. I have NEVER used dove before so I am very excited to see the difference between my body wash I use now and dove. I can't wait to get them. (so excited)I will keep everyone updated:-]
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annaica
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:07 PM
I just got my package! I do have to say the scent is very strong... I have sensitive skin too, but I am going to try it tonight! will be back....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheesyKitty
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:26 PM
My normal routine is just body wash. I am excited to be a part of this and will update when I get the Dove.
vicky33006
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:49 PM

For my normal routine I use body wash for the most part. I'm excited to try the Dove bars after reading throught his post! I'm also excited for my DS who has very sensitive skin. It can be difficult to find a soap that isn't too harsh for him. I will update after getting the Dove bars! Thanks Cafemom!

fallenangel7386
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Lately I have been experiencing dry skin from some health issues and I am excited to try this to help out my skin. :)

JayeC2
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I just got my notice today that I will be receiving the Dove Beauty Bars as well - so if you haven't signed up because you assumed they were out, run and go sign up now!  My 9 year old DD has very sensitive skin, so I'm excited to have her use these in place of her normal body wash.  I'll be back after my package arrives :)  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)