Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How do you maintain beautiful skin?

Posted by   + Show Post

Busy moms know maintaining beautiful skin can be difficult but it doesn't have to be. We gave 200 CafeMom members one free package of Dove Beauty Bars and asked them to try it with their family. With the pure moisturizing cream and mild cleansers in Dove Beauty Bars, skin is left clean, soft and smooth compared to soap which can leave skin feeling dry and tight.

Tell us about your skin regimen. How do you maintain beautiful skin?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Replies (71-80):
salamandersmom
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Does anyone know a good lotion I could use on my arms?  I'm 46, and in the last couple of months I've noticed the skin on my arms is dryer, and kind of loose, and... I don't know, wrinkled, it looks paperlike, like old people skin.  I am losing weight (a bit over 30 pounds since the first of the year) so maybe that has something to do with it. 

captain..
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 7:02 PM
I cleanse, tone and moisturize. I use a scrub once or twice a week and a mask once or twice a week. I am currently trying some different product combos to see what works the best for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse454
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Im still using my Dove every morning and night. I just turned 55 and I must say I have very nice skin, I also have been using Dove soap for over 20 years, as I have posted before I have my 10 year old dd using Dove... , I applaud Dove for their great ads about strong young women! Thank you for inviting me in this influencer program!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bradandadamsmom
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:15 AM

I cleanse and moisturize every day. I have tried the toner on my face and feel like it just dries it out. 

I have very sensitive skin and also suffer from neurodermatitis. I don't have breakouts quite as often as I used to but have found that Dove soap is the only soap that I can use and have my skin feel somewhat normal. 

Dove soap is closest to our own skins ph. My skin doesn't feel dry or tight when I am using Dove.

Moisturizing right after getting out of the tub or shower is a big plus. 

I don't buy a lot of high dollar items thinking that they will work best. I've found that simple skin care is the best skin care. 

mrswillie
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 8:50 AM

lol...I just bought Dove bars this weekend to try.  I usually use Olay Bars.

mallowcup17
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM

i use dove or dial. i used to rely on body wash then as i got older it didn't do much but have found that bar soap is much better, less expensive and has just as much variety as body wash does!

daerca574
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I love dove facial bars.  I like to wash my face before bed and when I get up.

Leelee1008
by Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I love dove products! And I love the bars, they make my skin feel so good

Leelee1008
by Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 9:49 AM

oh they are great! I love the shampoo and conditioner as well.

Quoting mrswillie:

lol...I just bought Dove bars this weekend to try.  I usually use Olay Bars.

Leelee1008
by Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I love dove. I wonder how your DH did with it. Mine does not like it, he cant stand the mostierized feeling LOL

Quoting GingerNeeSmith:

Well I just got out of the shower & use one of the Dove bars of soap I was sent. Thank you for choosing me!

My skin feels so soft & clean...smells clean w/ a hit of fragrance(not soap smell & not perfume either) it's a nice scent. My hubby even said he liked they way it smelled.

Hubby said he would try it later tonight & dd will use it when she takes her bath tonight also. I will get back & let you know how they liked it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN