Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How do you maintain beautiful skin?

Posted by   + Show Post

Busy moms know maintaining beautiful skin can be difficult but it doesn't have to be. We gave 200 CafeMom members one free package of Dove Beauty Bars and asked them to try it with their family. With the pure moisturizing cream and mild cleansers in Dove Beauty Bars, skin is left clean, soft and smooth compared to soap which can leave skin feeling dry and tight.

Tell us about your skin regimen. How do you maintain beautiful skin?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Replies (81-90):
Bob192
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 9:52 AM

We love Dove.  My daughter has sensitive skin and it's all we use with her.

mrswillie
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Quoting Leelee1008:

oh they are great! I love the shampoo and conditioner as well.

Quoting mrswillie:

lol...I just bought Dove bars this weekend to try.  I usually use Olay Bars.

I can't use the shampoo. I use tresemme for color hair.

Join us in Family Vacations & Getaways!

TheBabyFactory4
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Quoting jassysmama:

luckily I've always had beautiful skin! My sisters are jealous. I don't have to wear makeup and I don't use face wash(afraid it will mess up my skin)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:56 AM
I haven't used bar soap in years, but I love the Dove hair products.
6kidz6grandkidz
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:41 AM

I was so surprised and happy to be chosen for this. I opened my box on Saturday morning and passed out a bar each to my teen-age Grandson who is fighting acne, our two year old with sensitive skin, my 22 year old daughter, my 33 year old daughter and myself (who has NEVER BEFORE used SOAP on my skin.) Used it in my bath Saturday night, it was amazing! Left my skin soft with a slight fragrance. Even used a bit on my face. Stay tuned for more feed back.happy

ceciliam
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Plenty of water, stay out of the sun, eat properly and use natural ingredients to clean my skin.

countrygirlkat
by Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:52 AM

We only buy Dove because it is great at cleaning even my three dirty boys, but it is gentle enough for the eczema two of them have. 

momofsixangels
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I only use Dove! I have ocd when it comes to washing.I was using other soaps and got a terrible itchy rash.I went to the dr who said it was b/c of the soap.She told me to switch to dove.I did and no more rash!! I use a bar of soap every 3 days.Dove is awesome.I dont have any rash or itchiness.I love the way it smells and use it everyday on my face.I am so addicted to it.There is no after feeling either.It may cost a little more then other soaps but it is so worth it.I will never use another soap.Now I can wash all the time and not worry.My skin is softer and smells so good.Thank-you Cafemom and Dove!!!

momofsixangels
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 12:44 PM

To keep skin healty I only drink water and wash my face evryday and avoid sweets

MissouriMom3
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM

There are so many dove products available now, I am very happy with the ones I have tried , I especially like the shampoos and conditioners, by the way there is even a Dove soap for Men.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)