Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

talk? help?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:44 PM
  • 7 Replies

please tell me wat u think about my tummy also i need some support n ppl to talk 2 so add me or tell me to add u if u would like to txt also tell me that to please n thank u

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
singletiredmom
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Why do you want these women to talk about your tummy? They are not nice people.

What do you need support with?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melanieluv
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:49 PM

oh well I just wanted to know if I look prego or not cuz I feel like it I just need some1 to be there to talk 2

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Well....if you think you might be pregnant, take a test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dayna29
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay don't want to sound mean. My DD seen my computer screen and just asked why is there a picture of a pregnant person on there. So if that is what you are asking, truth out of a babe's mouth. But if you are not and want to slim down, I can help you with that. If you don't know if you are pregnat, go get a test. How long has it taken to get that big? Not being mean, just for medical reasons because you have that round belly of a pregnant person. Mine is just fat. I've been working on slimming down and I'm almost there. Went from 26/28 down to a 12 in jeans. My bathing suit bottoms were a 10, That is a first ever. So I know what you are talking about when it comes to that. You can alway friend me for more of a private conversation.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Why do you ask?

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Why? Are you? Or have you had kids? No one is perfect!
angie2568
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Quoting Pammi86:

Why? Are you? Or have you had kids? No one is perfect!

Be happy with you. If you want to lose weight. Exercise daily, only if its for 1 hour. Get the heart rate up. You can begin walking or jogging, also do sit ups with a small exercise ball underneath your back so you need to lean back then all the way up. Then at night for 10-15 mins, stand up touch your toes with opposite hands.

Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN