Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

August Chat

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 9:50 AM
  • 164 Replies

Talk about whatever you would like here!

floating in pool

by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 1, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Went to the doctors yesterday and I swear I'm turning into one of those little old ladies who has a lazy susan of drugs on her nightstand. =|

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 1, 2012 at 9:52 AM

This is Z's last week of summer camp =) yay!

Kageegirl
by Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Today is another busy day. I'm heading to the grocery store after breakfast, gas station to fill up my car and to Family Video to drop movies off. Get home and have to do laundry, make lunch, get one down for a nap, clean two lizard cages, practice karate with ds1 and paino with ds2, start dinner, get little one up and then dinner, dh leaves for horseshoes at 6pm. Bath, snack and then bed at 8pm. Tomorrow isn't any better. Dh is working late so I have to take ds2 to piano lessons on top of pay bills, clean house and take dog to vet for yearly check up and shots. Friday and Saturday we are doing back to school shopping with my mom, Monday I have a dentist appointment, Wednesday Ds2 has an eye doctor appointment, Friday my ds1 has a check up with his allergist for school. It's just one thing after another.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow! I'm exhausted just reading all that. lol my doctor told me I have to slow down and I don't think I do all that in a month!

Quoting Kageegirl:

Today is another busy day. I'm heading to the grocery store after breakfast, gas station to fill up my car and to Family Video to drop movies off. Get home and have to do laundry, make lunch, get one down for a nap, clean two lizard cages, practice karate with ds1 and paino with ds2, start dinner, get little one up and then dinner, dh leaves for horseshoes at 6pm. Bath, snack and then bed at 8pm. Tomorrow isn't any better. Dh is working late so I have to take ds2 to piano lessons on top of pay bills, clean house and take dog to vet for yearly check up and shots. Friday and Saturday we are doing back to school shopping with my mom, Monday I have a dentist appointment, Wednesday Ds2 has an eye doctor appointment, Friday my ds1 has a check up with his allergist for school. It's just one thing after another.

CheesyKitty
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Grrrr!!! I am not in your highschool drama!! I will not lie and say you are pregnant! I will tell the guy that you are trying to make me lie. I will not help you trap any guy.

I highly doubt I will even answer your calls after this shit. You are not my type of person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Stand up for what you believe in! =)

Kageegirl
by Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:39 AM
That is just the tip of the iceberge. I also have 3 birthday parties for my 2 nieces and 1 nephew, my 2 boys have orientation on the 14th of this month for school, school starts on the 15th, horseshoe tournament the 17th-19th, the festival of little hills is 25th and parent teacher night is the 28th. I tend to keep a pretty busy schedule. Good for you that you can keep an easy schedule. If it's what's best for your health you do what you got to do.

Quoting goddess99:

Wow! I'm exhausted just reading all that. lol my doctor told me I have to slow down and I don't think I do all that in a month!

Quoting Kageegirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I feel like I do nothing though. Oh well, I'm rested at least lol.

Quoting Kageegirl:

That is just the tip of the iceberge. I also have 3 birthday parties for my 2 nieces and 1 nephew, my 2 boys have orientation on the 14th of this month for school, school starts on the 15th, horseshoe tournament the 17th-19th, the festival of little hills is 25th and parent teacher night is the 28th. I tend to keep a pretty busy schedule. Good for you that you can keep an easy schedule. If it's what's best for your health you do what you got to do.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Kageegirl:

splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:57 AM
July was entirely too crazy. Lets hope this month is better!

School starts in less than 2 weeks. 2nd birthday photos for my little terror. My 25th birthday. Oh and finally a play date with my best mommy friend and my sons best friend next weekend. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:59 AM
I swear that July was filled with nothing but drama caused by crazy women. People clearly have to much time on their hands. Hopefully Sam and I will repair things and get back together. But, I'm not holding my breath. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)