Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Supermom does it all, but sometimes the cape has to come off!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM
  • 4 Replies
My name is Tracey. Glad I am here. I am a mother, a wife, an author, and a student. I am a Children's author, and I'm currently studying Psychology and Sociology. The best thing about me is that I am a mother. I have four sons and one daughter. We live in Aurora, IN. We recently purchased a Victorian home, so I'm excited about that, but nervous at the same time. My husband is a Government Certified Welder, but was laid off from a prominent company and was off for quite some time. Money can be tough, but I make the best out of every situation. I try to divide myself up in a million parts, but at the end of the day, I'm feeling very overwhelmed and fulfilled all at the same time. Glad I'm here.. I guess Supermom can take the cape off and just be another woman; mother.
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
itsblissmas
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM
ilovemykids732
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

hi!! I am a super mom also... but I am on here more than I should be... good luck with everything you do dear :)

mommaFruFru
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:16 PM

where is aurora? i live in southern indiana, about 7 miles north of louisville ky :)

TraceyD5
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Aurora Indiana is between Lawrenceburg and Rising Sun (along the Ohio River) We are located SE Indiana..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)