It's Coffee Break time! Hot Topic: Selling the President's Signature
Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break!
Do you remember back in January 2009 when Cynthia Arnold wrote a heartfelt letter to President Obama saying "please make our troops one of your priorities."? She wrote the letter after receiving a call from her son, Matthew, a soldier who had just arrived at Fort Hood in Texas and needed to know who might make funeral arrangements if he died serving.
President Obama responded with a personal, handwritten letter and now Cynthia is now selling it to help her son transition to civilian life.
1. What do you think about Cynthia selling something so personal?
2. Would you buy something that was personalized to someone else?
3. If you received a personalized letter from a President of the U.S.A. would YOU ever consider selling it?
While you share your thoughts with us be sure
you let us know what you would like us to serve you!!
And make sure you check out these posts while you wait!
- GIVEAWAY: "Favorite Vacation Destinations" WIN a CafeMom Beach Ball & Frisbee!!
- SO's ex tried to kiss him
- I've got baby Mamma drama, is dh wrong or her?
- I have spent $75 on school supplies so far for two kids.....
- Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...
We hope you have fun and enjoy your time with us!!