Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok i know you cant tell me but have you ever been in this situation

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:11 AM
  • 17 Replies
last month i was 5 days late on my period and i have a regular 28 day cycle never veered off at least since i had my daighter now so far this mo th im 8 days late nauseas boobs are sore and tired all the time like i was when i was pregnant with my daughter and ive taken 2 pregnancy tests and they came out negative has anyone been in this situation before and if yes what happened? im not stressed just going through the same a lat semester going to school working and taking care of my daughter so im a lil lost any response would be helpful thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheramom4
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Happened to me when my oldest DD was 9 months old. I didn't get my period and took about 25 tests in 6 weeks and they were all negative and then BAM my period and it went back to being like clockwork....

kristinmichele
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Idunno if you're breastfeeding, but if you are, that can delay your period. I had a few regular, 28 day cycles, then one month my son was teething and wanted to nurse a lot and not eat very many solids, and that month I had a 39 day cycle. Also, even if you don't feel stressed, maybe with all that's going on your body still is a little stressed? Just throwing out a couple of ideas.

TeenMomOf2x2
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Its possible that you are pregnant. Get a blood test. I know a woman that didnt have her period for 2.5 weeks, but took like 5 pt and all were negitive. But a blood test came back positive imediatley!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gizmom529
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:16 AM
thanx thats what a friend of mine said with school starting and my daughter about to go to headstart she thinks i might jut be stressed and i am a lil freaked out about if i might be bc its so not the time

Quoting kristinmichele:

Idunno if you're breastfeeding, but if you are, that can delay your period. I had a few regular, 28 day cycles, then one month my son was teething and wanted to nurse a lot and not eat very many solids, and that month I had a 39 day cycle. Also, even if you don't feel stressed, maybe with all that's going on your body still is a little stressed? Just throwing out a couple of ideas.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gizmom529
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Quoting TeenMomOf2x2:

Its possible that you are pregnant. Get a blood test. I know a woman that didnt have her period for 2.5 weeks, but took like 5 pt and all were negitive. But a blood test came back positive imediatley!

Thanx im going to go into my drs office but cant get in till next week just trying to get an idea of what could be going on

toddler girlLove my babygirl!! She's my world!!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Go to the doctor and get a blood test done.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:35 AM

I've gone 60 days before and then had my period come back.

proudMom2634
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:02 AM

yep, a blood test will surely give more precise result!

smallfry3280
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:29 AM

the first test i took when i was preg with both of my kids were negative.. and i started having the signs... i waited a week and took another and it was positive.

mizz_jonez8956
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Girl im going through the same thing as u!!! Im a few days late my boobs aint that tender however i have back aches,gas, and moodswinging real bad!! No period cramping but every now and then a weird one idk how to explain it oh and clear discharge for the past week let me know if u figure something out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)