Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

And now this?...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM
  • 48 Replies

I'm completely emotionally exhausted and physically from stuff that has been going on in my life. Like my husband cheating on me with my bestfriend. He is going to counseling and working on trying to make it up too me which, well let's face it, it's going to take a looong time. My trust in him and my friends have been broken. Then to top it off last night I found a rather large lump in my right breast. I'm trying to be strong and not worry but it's near impossible! I got an appointment for 2:30 today. I just wish I had some family out here to lean on. Sucks feeling alone. Sorry for the rant, I had to get it out. :(

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Im sorry, i hope its nothing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:20 PM

im sorryhugs

SlapItHigh
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry, that's really rought.  My heart goes out to you.  Do you have faith?  Is there a church you can go to for support?

ToniTennille
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Thank you ladies.

splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:40 PM

*big hugs*

It is VERY hard to get past being cheated on. I can't even imagine how much harder it would be when your best friend was the other woman.

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck with everything. How did the dr. appt go?

deltadawn1975
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope the lump turns out to be nothing. I will be praying for you.
mommabear1038
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Keep us updated! U have ALOT on ur plate. I am not religious but I love this quote "god won't give u more than u can handle"... Chin up because slowly but surely this will pass.it always does
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
salamandersmom
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Nope. I get where you're coming from.  My left breast started leaking blood about 3 years ago.  They can't find a lump or a mass or a reason it's doing this.  I live in a state of constant tension.  I go every six months for more ultrasounds, but so far nothing for a clear diagnosis.  Remember that you are lucky to have found the lump.  And you are going to the doctor quickly.  And we're praying for you... 

benskypay1985
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

me and you both girl but I am here if you need some one to talk to

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN