Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What is your skin beauty routine?

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:52 AM
  • 4 Replies

I have never thought much about my skin except for my face and worrying about stretch marks! :)

My face is super sensitive and I have to use a VERY mild cleanser or my rosecea flares up....I'm so lucky! lol

Anyways, I was chosen as a CafeMom influnecer, yeah!  They sent me Dove bars to try in place of my regular soap.

I did really like the scent and truly I could tell my skin felt smoother after the first shower.  But, I am allergic to the scent :(  I have tried it twice and both times I ended up sneezing like crazy in the shower.  Too bad Dove. 

What do you all use?typing

by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Water, baby wash or mild soap and lotion (creamy vaseline) or baby lotion
or sometimes just water.

floating in pool

heather4511
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:16 PM
I use clean and clear essentials cleanser, then witch hazel and st ives moisturizer. And I have super sensitive skin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lnrmom
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Soap and water. Dove dries me out, I typically use Caress. I use regular lotion. I rarely wear makeup and when I do I only do my eyes. Everyone always tells me I look much younger than I really am. Works for me.

Kageegirl
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:13 PM
I use olay sensitive skin gentle foaming cleanser and then olay complete mositurizer afterwards. I have to be very careful what body soap I use because I will break out in a very itchy red pinhead rash. The only kind I can use is softsoap. I use eucurian (sp?) Calming cream on my legs, arms and stomach. What is worse is there are only 3 kinds of shampoos and conditioners that I can use which won't irrate my scalp and only one kind of laundry detergent that I can use that on't make me break out and only one kind of deoderent I can use. I am just extremelt sensitive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)