Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Drama!

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:54 AM
  • 8 Replies

I have been boarding my horse at this barn for three years now.  Having children, i have not been the most active boarder.  i'm there a few times a week but not enough to be pivy to the bulk of what goes on.  so when I heard people talk about the drama there, i was like "what drama?"

lol...omg.  how wrong i was.  I knew that there was tension between one woman and the others, but i didnt know how much.  I have never had a problem with this woman.  yea, she's a bit particular (ok, maybe thats an understatement) and has munchausins by proxy.....but in regards to her horse, not a child.  there is always something wrong with him.  ALWAYS, but i digress.  Apparently she has been bullying a lot of the other boarders and finally kind of went ballistic on my friend who runs the place today.  So she has been evicted.  I'm kind of shocked.  i knew that they didnt really get along, but she has always struck me as such a sweet person.  My DS adores her and loves to help her with Charisma and loves going on walks with them.

my friend sent me a text about all this this morning and i am still likejaw drop

I thought that the woman, K, would leave sooner or later, since she has been telling me about the issues she has been having with my friend, but i did not expect it in this way.  dS is going to be so sad when she leaves.

Oy vey.....And guess who gets to the ears in the middle?

Yup :ME.

SMH....I will be wearing earbud when i am there until this blows over.

Anyway, I had to put this out somewhere.  Its a highly simplified version, because the whole thing would take up pages, but IDK who else would listen to my rambling about this lol

by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:43 AM

She makes her horse sick?

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:03 AM
She is always finding something wrong with him even if there isn't something wrong....isn't that munchausins?

Quoting Janet:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:21 AM

No that's a hypochondriac.

Quoting shadow_lark:

She is always finding something wrong with him even if there isn't something wrong....isn't that munchausins?

Quoting Janet:

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Hypochondria is on ones self.... suppose you could call it a projected hypochondria, but that's how muchausins was always explained to me. you don't have to literally make the subject sil, though some do.

Quoting Janet:

No that's a hypochondriac.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting Janet:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Who would have guessed there would be so much drama in the horse boarding world lol.

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Oh my gosh...i should have known since there is already so much drama in horse community at large..but yea. i just brushed it off as the ladies being melodramatic.

Quoting goddess99:

Who would have guessed there would be so much drama in the horse boarding world lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Aug. 23, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Eek, I hate drama! Poor horse!

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Lol, i know. she takes excellent care of him in all of his maladies though.

Quoting Pammi86:

Eek, I hate drama! Poor horse!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)