Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Am I the only that saw this???

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:32 AM
  • 35 Replies
Ok so I have a 17 step daughter who lives with her mother and her mothers bf. Well the mothers bf let his brother move in. All of a sudden after he moves in my step daughter is smoking pot (I know it might not be a big deal but it is to her father) fails drug test like I knee she would. She left her kindle fire here and my dh goes threw it. He finds a message between the guy and her and it said something on the lines of her telling him to hurry (which I knew ment hurry I wanna smoke) he said im trying it would be easier if I had help;) ( which he was jerking off and wanted her to help) dh told his ex wife about and she said ok ill take care of it. She never does she to much of being their best friend than mother. Well then last night on of step daughter's friends mother called and said she found a letter coming from this guy to her daughter saying u and hannah (step daughter) should suck my dick. So my dh went nuts and went to the house and got missed cause the cops would do anything. Where im from 17 is the age where they cant do anything. But does my step daughter walk around the house with her blobs not covered YES! So in a way I have a feeling she brought it on herself. But hope my feeling is wrong. Another part of me thinks she was doing something to get that pot. But I saw all this coming I said it dh and he got all defensive. I get why its his daughter and he doesn't want to think she would do that. I love her to death and im always here for her. So dont think I dont treat her diff cause shes not mine cause I dont I treat all the kids the same.

Sorry im was just venting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

BF brother shouldn't be living there.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Hope things work out and you are able to help her...

splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 28, 2012 at 12:03 PM
6 moms liked this

This is super confusing...'

Pammi86
by Pamela on Aug. 28, 2012 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that this guy needs to go. Either that our your step daughter should be staying with only you and your dh. Theres no reason for this guy to be saying or giving a 17 year old this crap! She is still a child! How old is this guy!? And how does her mother not have a problem with this! I agree with you and I hope things change soon!

arilolojrsmom
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Her mother wants to be her best friend instead of a mother. He is gone now. Idk how old he is he has to be in his 30. And hes married. Has his own kids. The part tamales me mad the most is her grandmother watched this guy hand my step daughter pot and didn't say anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Time to call cps that's illegal on so many levels
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katieabril
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Lol idk what to tell u.. but yeah do the right think and maybe have her live with u and her dad but u can't really stop her for too long shell be 18 soon..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katieabril
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Cps?? Really she's 17 their not going to do anything she'll be 18 soon..

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:23 PM

What?  Sounds like you need to call the police.

BraydensMama163
by Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:27 PM
3 moms liked this
She is still under age and doing drugs and living in a situation where an older man is requesting sex... yea something can be done.

Quoting katieabril:

Cps?? Really she's 17 their not going to do anything she'll be 18 soon..

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)