Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Davids bridal...

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:28 PM
  • 39 Replies
I am going to David's bridal in 2 weeks to start trying on wedding dresses, I was just wondering if any of you have shopped there, and how your experience was?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kellysparkles
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:30 PM
I bought a dress there for the Marine Corp ball last year and they were incredibly rude. I won't shop there again :(
Congratulations on getting married :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mitchiesgirl
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Awful. Terrible. Horrendous. And that's just the dresses. Do yourself a favor and go to a boutique. They (DB) are soo pushy and rude. (I did not buy my dress there)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM
In 2001 i bought one there for my wedding and the people here in jax.fl were great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I don't recommend it.

lil_mama522
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this
The customer service at most Davids Bridal is just horrible, they are rude to women with tattoo, bigger women, pierced women, pregnant unmarried women anyone who they don't deem fit to wear theyre dresses
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vickiheitzler
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM
I am starting to get nervous about going there. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vickiheitzler
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Thank you!

Quoting kellysparkles:

I bought a dress there for the Marine Corp ball last year and they were incredibly rude. I won't shop there again :(

Congratulations on getting married :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellysparkles
by Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Yep! I'm a plus size (I bought a size 14 dress) and I have tattoos and I got the worst attitude. I chose a floor length black dress with an empire waist with modest beadwork at the empire waist (to hide te seam) and the associate said, "Black suits girls like you." I asked what she meant and she she said because my tattoos were so morbid. I have two doves on my shoulders and an anchor on my back -a colorful piece. I asked for somebody else to help me who had less of an attitude - she rolled her eyes and walked away. Nobody came back to help me.

I will never ever shop at David's again. I am actually wearing the same dress to ball this year because I lost weight and I'm pregnant so it works out perfectly :)

Quoting lil_mama522:

The customer service at most Davids Bridal is just horrible, they are rude to women with tattoo, bigger women, pierced women, pregnant unmarried women anyone who they don't deem fit to wear theyre dresses
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:53 AM

I walked in to look at bridesmaids dresses.  I didnt have an appointment, so they just ignored us, and the selection was pretty small.

unsuspected
by Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Rude sales people. And poor quality dresses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)