Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Chat about whatever you want here.

I can't believe it's September already...

falling_leaves

by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Replies (31-40):
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I am seriously wanting to decorate for fall. I think I am just really set on getting some cooler weather already haha.

Quoting Pammi86:

I cleaned and reorganized my apartment today and also decorated for Fall/Halloween! Loving it! : )

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Sep. 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
My b day is come up on the 23rd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

That's ok. I ♥ hot or not. I've been so busy and did it for so long I ran out of guys lol. So now I just see what's playing at the movies and hope someone decent looking is in 1 of them lol.

Quoting splatz:

Of course I see this AFTER I just started one. Sorry! 

Quoting goddess99:

Working on my new Hot or Not list.

maribou
by Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Good Morning ----

I wish we would see some REAL September temps around here.  Suppose to be in the 100's all week.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:25 AM

good morning  where state are you in? Upper Michigan here  65 degrees

Quoting maribou:

Good Morning ----

I wish we would see some REAL September temps around here.  Suppose to be in the 100's all week.

Kageegirl
by Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Last night rough housing with my nephew and son I hyper extended my thumb and strained my wrist. My right wrist is wrapped and I'm on light duty for the next 3 to 4 days. My son turns 2 on the 9/11 and his party is on 9/16. Next weekend I am having a girls night/ camp out with my nieces in my mom's backyard. That's Saturday night and then Sunday we are going to six flags. 9/22 is my nieces birthday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM

feel better

Quoting Kageegirl:

Last night rough housing with my nephew and son I hyper extended my thumb and strained my wrist. My right wrist is wrapped and I'm on light duty for the next 3 to 4 days. My son turns 2 on the 9/11 and his party is on 9/16. Next weekend I am having a girls night/ camp out with my nieces in my mom's backyard. That's Saturday night and then Sunday we are going to six flags. 9/22 is my nieces birthday.

maribou
by Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Texas - just south of the DFW area

It hasn't been too bad the past few weeks, but September hits and we get July/August temps.  Thankfully, they are calling for a cold front on Friday and temps being in the 80's after that.

My dh spends many weeks in Dearborn at Ford working a contract.  He likes the 'not so hot' temps in the summer, but loves coming home in the fall,winter and spring.  

Have a Good One !!!! 

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  where state are you in? Upper Michigan here  65 degrees

Quoting maribou:

Good Morning ----

lisahappymom
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Yes, and it's a rainy, slighly chilly day here in the Northeast.  It's definitely fall!    :-)

mommaFruFru
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Yes. First year. And habing probs with volunteers. And there was no info passes down from the last 2yrs :-/

Quoting goddess99:

Are you a PTO President?

I was for years. I'm taking this year completely off. YAY!!

Quoting mommaFruFru:

sept is a busy month with PTO work. a fund raiser, donuts with dad breakfast palnning and tshirt/car decal orderforms to make

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)