Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What do you think?

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 5:45 PM
  • 8 Replies

I was flipping through the channels what I came across HLN news when they started talking about the oddest story. This women was at a restaurant when she saw a woman remove the clothes off of her twins and place them on potty seats in the middle of the restaurant. While a normal person might have gone to talk to a manager this woman took a picture of it and posted if on her facebook page. Now I'm not defending the woman who did this to her children because I believe she was wrong but in my opinion HLN went off the mark here. I think that they needed to ask they question why would a complete stranger feel the need to take  picture of somebody elses naked children and post it to face book. What do you think?

by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SlapItHigh
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

We talked about this early this week.  I think it's gross!

DixieFlower
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Yeah I can't imagine why someone would take a picture of it with their cell phone.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Quoting SlapItHigh:

We talked about this early this week.  I think it's gross!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM

But they probably took the picture to show how stupid the person was for putting the child on the potty chair in the middle of the restaurant. You couldn't see anything but the kid sitting on the potty.

pinkcsmtlgy
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I understand it's gross but there is no reason to take a picture of someone elses child like that.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM
This.

Quoting Janet:

But they probably took the picture to show how stupid the person was for putting the child on the potty chair in the middle of the restaurant. You couldn't see anything but the kid sitting on the potty.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:50 AM
We live in an age of technology. If she doesn't want people taking pictures of her doing something ridiculous ... then don't do it.

Quoting pinkcsmtlgy:

I understand it's gross but there is no reason to take a picture of someone elses child like that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkcsmtlgy
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:27 PM

That is still no excuse.

Quoting splatz:

We live in an age of technology. If she doesn't want people taking pictures of her doing something ridiculous ... then don't do it.

Quoting pinkcsmtlgy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN