It's Coffee Break time! Hot Topic: There's a fee for everything
Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break!
There's a family going to Disney World to celebrate the birthday of the
5 year old daughter. The family paid for their tickets 7 months in advance to
ensure they would be seated together. But American Airlines changed the
flight schedule and separated the child from her family. To "fix" this there is an additonal $60 Premium Seating fee (aka you-get-to-sit-with-your-child fee).
* Click here to read the full story. *
1. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you read this story?
2. Does this change how you feel about commerical flying?
3. Would you pay the fee upfront and move on or would you demand that
they keep your family together and not pay the fee?
While you share your thoughts with us be sure to let us know what you
would like us to serve you!!
And be sure to check out these posts while you wait:
- Question about family..??
- What do you think of about finger nails?
- Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...
We hope you have fun and enjoy your time with us!!