Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

strange phases

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:14 PM
  • 21 Replies
What strange phases did your kiddos go through? Lexi is currently in the phase where she repeats everything back to you in the form of a question. You tell her to get her shoes and she'll say get my shoes? Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG, I'd stab myself in the ear!!  Gracey asks why.  But not the normal "why" stuff.  She will ask to do something or have something and if I say no, I get why?  Drives me NUTS!!!!

Aubrey is in a phase that she thinks she's mom and like 40.  Good God me and that kid are gonna go rounds.  

Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Liv hasn't really gone through any yet!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Aww!

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Lexi asks why too. And she will ask where someone is a hundred times a day
regardless of your answer. Lol

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

OMG, I'd stab myself in the ear!!  Gracey asks why.  But not the normal "why" stuff.  She will ask to do something or have something and if I say no, I get why?  Drives me NUTS!!!!

Aubrey is in a phase that she thinks she's mom and like 40.  Good God me and that kid are gonna go rounds.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShhhItsASecret
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:53 AM
The day before yesterday my 8 year old asked to be a vegetarian. Not even 24 hours she changed her mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:56 AM

you're mean to everything that was a no-no.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM
I did that once when I was a child. I lasted until dinner when nana made tacos or something. Lol

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

The day before yesterday my 8 year old asked to be a vegetarian. Not even 24 hours she changed her mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:59 AM
What? Lol

Quoting delanna6two:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mewebb82
by Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:03 AM

My son went through a phase when he was about 6-9 months old where he would get on his hands and knees and rock so his head was banging something over and over again. I freaked and thought something was wrong with him, but his pediatrician said it was probably just because of teething. She said he was probably doing it as a distraction from the teething pains. Sure enough, as soon as those 2 teeth finally popped out, he stopped.

My daughter is in a crazy phase right now. She is in kinder and gets so excited about homework, she comes home singing and dancing. Yesterday, she finished her homework and got disappointed that she was done and there wasn't any more so she made up her own homework to work on. I really hope this lasts, but I'm sure she will grow out of it.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:04 AM

lol...yep...for a while at least....anything she was not given the green light for she would tell me "you're mean"

Quoting jltplk25:

What? Lol

Quoting delanna6two:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN