Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What strange phases did your kiddos go through? Lexi is currently in the phase where she repeats everything back to you in the form of a question. You tell her to get her shoes and she'll say get my shoes? Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Replies (21-21):
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:53 AM
I'd ask his babysitter what it is she does to get him to eat. I would also stop giving him baby food and instead only offer him "big kid" food. He won't allow himself to starve. If he doesn't eat what's offered, leave it out for him to go back to it. Also play up how big boys eat big boy food. Hope this helps. :)

Quoting Deryni28:

My daughter (7) get's excited about home work.  She Also she can't seem to put her shoes on the right foot. When asked why she says she doesn't pay attention. Then I ask what else is there to pay attention to? You don't have a TV in your room. Oh and she talks NON STOP...

My son (15 m) loves to be loud. He's going through a needy phase. But what really gets me is that he wont eat table food for anyone but the lady that watches him. Any time we try to give him something he'll put it in his mouth and spit it right back out and then will refuse to eat.  He's still on baby food. (Any suggestions?)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)