Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever.... Update at bottom..New update at bottom (After pics)

Posted by   + Show Post

....had the gut feeling about something and had everyone tell you that it's just wishful thinking and that you're crazy??

I have this HUGE gut feeling that my ex DF and his current GF aren't going to last. Everyone tells me that it's just wishful thinking. I seriously doubt it. Whenever I have a gut feeling about something it's almost always, like 99.99% of the time, right.

I hate that people tell me that I am just wishing that it doesn't work out. I'm not wishing that at all. I just know so much about him that I know that she's not the one for him. There are things that I know about her by looking at her Facebook page that I know that he doesn't agree with. Like she has a tongue ring, MAJOR turn off for him. Plus he never smiles in pics with her. He always did with me.

I will say what pic is what Sunday ( the 23rd) if I don't get any more replies by then.

Okay, the first pic is me and ex DF. Someone said that he looks like he was saying cheese in the first. We were laughing at something that his uncle had said right before taking the pic. The second pic is of ex DF and his now current GF. The majority of you said that he looks happier in the first and I agree. His GF, Tanya, is a HUGE bitch and thinks that she knows everything. I have talked to her on the phone (he demanded that I call) and she immediately called me a whore. I am not one and she doesn't know anything about me. 

For those that wanted to know why I care about whether or not they last..it's because I still care about him. I always will. I know more about him than anyone in his life will. There are some things that he has told me that his own family doesn't know about him. I know what he wants in life and just by talking to Tanya I know that she is definitely not the right girl for him. Am I saying that I am?? No, not in the least. 

All of this being said I appreciate that no one bashed me. I was actually surprised at that. Thank you ladies for your opinions. 

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Replies (21-26):
NicLof2
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 4:35 PM
I have to say in the 1st pic his smile looks really fake and like he's trying to say cheese for the pic. In the 2nd he looks happy but has that casual smile, that's the smile me an my DH make when we are taking a casual pic or focusing on the pic coming out right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 22, 2012 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Stalking your ex and his gf isn't healthy. You need to let it go and move on.

3nhvn1onearth
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 5:14 PM

He was sick of the fighting..He would start fights over stupid little things..He basically told me to leave

Quoting Jenn8604:

So if he didnt leave you for her then whyd u two split if u want him so much?

3nhvn1onearth
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Yes they are..One is from mine..The other is from an older account

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Are these photos you took off of someone's facebook?

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 6:19 PM
hmmm sounds confusing. if he hated fighting whyd he do it? MEN!!!

Quoting 3nhvn1onearth:

He was sick of the fighting..He would start fights over stupid little things..He basically told me to leave

Quoting Jenn8604:

So if he didnt leave you for her then whyd u two split if u want him so much?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:11 AM

I don't know if it's wishful thinking or that you are right.

My only question is this: Why do you care?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)