Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Is this. Picture in reply.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
NuttyMomma
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:09 PM

LOL those Pesky Shower Ninja Spiders. I can't Stand them, they must all DIE!!!!!!

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Oh god I hope not. One night I was in the shower, turned around and a daddy long leg was a few inches from my face. I jumped out with conditioner in ky hair and sprayed it with bleach. Sorry dead spiders but bleach or shoes are my killer weapons.

Quoting NuttyMomma:

Good Luck with the move, I Hope none Decided to move with you!

MrsWhite101610
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Lmao.

Quoting NuttyMomma:

LOL those Pesky Shower Ninja Spiders. I can't Stand them, they must all DIE!!!!!!

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Oh god I hope not. One night I was in the shower, turned around and a daddy long leg was a few inches from my face. I jumped out with conditioner in ky hair and sprayed it with bleach. Sorry dead spiders but bleach or shoes are my killer weapons.

Quoting NuttyMomma:

Good Luck with the move, I Hope none Decided to move with you!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
princessmelita
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Looks like an Orb Weaver to me. My son found one on our central air unit while he was mowing this weekend. I hate ALL spiders. They give me the heeby jeebies.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM

eww a big scary one =[

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I have no idea, sorry.

salamandersmom
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Looks like a common garden spider to me. They're really pretty... (Outside).  I would walk up to the web, with container and cover.  put the container on one side, the cover on the other, and catch him between.  Then, walk him outside and let him go. 

salamandersmom
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Daddy long legs are not spiders.  They do not bite people.  They suck plant juices.  I never ever ever kill those.  Not most spiders, either.  In the "spider catching jar" and out the door they go.  But, all of my kids and my husband are terrified of spiders.  It's funny, my 24 yr old daughter was "trapped" in the shower on Labor day weekend by a little spider.

MrsWhite101610
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Lmao about the trapped in the shower. I've been there before.

Quoting salamandersmom:

Daddy long legs are not spiders.  They do not bite people.  They suck plant juices.  I never ever ever kill those.  Not most spiders, either.  In the "spider catching jar" and out the door they go.  But, all of my kids and my husband are terrified of spiders.  It's funny, my 24 yr old daughter was "trapped" in the shower on Labor day weekend by a little spider.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suetoo
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:18 AM
Harmless garden variety I see a lot. I live in NY.
MrsWhite101610
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:02 AM
Me too

Quoting suetoo:

Harmless garden variety I see a lot. I live in NY.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN