Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

It is getting cold fast!

Posted by   + Show Post

In the high 30's last night.

What is your weather like?

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Replies (51-55):
Knightquester
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 4:44 PM

It's around 88 degrees right now, feels a lot hotter so could be.  I can't wait for it to cool off, the other day my husband and I were doing some errands in 95 degree weather.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Alabama....and like today...so hot humid and storms all this morning...sunny and humid now though...

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

Are you in Oklahoma too?

Quoting delanna6two:

It flip flops so quick here...lol...ok in the 2 weeks leading up to Fall, we had Fall-like cool weather....this week after Fall is in we're back in the 80's..lol..but it's known to do that....It is really warm today.

salamandersmom
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:39 PM

We got to about 70 today, with about a 40mph wind.  Tomorrow it's supposed to be sharply colder.  And yes.  we seem to be heading for winter really fast.  Where are you?  If you don't mind me asking!  I'm in northern Minnesota.  In the next couple of days, I'd better get my fanny together and get the tulip and daffodil bulbs in the ground, and the air conditioner out of the window.  Sigh.  Friday will have to call for the repair part for the electric fireplace in the living room, so it heats.  I'm hoping the next week's forecast is a cool snap, and that it will warm back up, at least thru the end of the first 10 days of November.  (Wishing for a miracle!!) because we have to put a new roof and shingles on my husband's shed, and its a huge project.  One that won't be ANY FUN to do if we're out there freezing to death in the snow and cold.

salamandersmom
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Here's what it looks like in Northern Minnesota now.  I took a picture yesterday for my dd who is stationed in Georgia with the Army. 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I'm in Ohio. It gets very cold here. Last year we had a very mild winter though.

Quoting salamandersmom:

We got to about 70 today, with about a 40mph wind.  Tomorrow it's supposed to be sharply colder.  And yes.  we seem to be heading for winter really fast.  Where are you?  If you don't mind me asking!  I'm in northern Minnesota.  In the next couple of days, I'd better get my fanny together and get the tulip and daffodil bulbs in the ground, and the air conditioner out of the window.  Sigh.  Friday will have to call for the repair part for the electric fireplace in the living room, so it heats.  I'm hoping the next week's forecast is a cool snap, and that it will warm back up, at least thru the end of the first 10 days of November.  (Wishing for a miracle!!) because we have to put a new roof and shingles on my husband's shed, and its a huge project.  One that won't be ANY FUN to do if we're out there freezing to death in the snow and cold.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)