Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you?

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:21 PM
  • 10 Replies
Have you done weight watchers? Im using their points program, and a post baby ab Rehab routine to get a lil fit.

But im a horrible cook, so can I use lean cuisine meals for my meals and still be successful?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I hope you can do it. LC meals are very high in Sodium to make the meals taste better & they are hard to make a full meal/last long when first starting out. Might be better to get something like Special K or Honey Nut Cheerios with Skim Milk for breakfast & lunch then something light for dinner so you can add in snacks between lunch & dinnner then dinner & bedtime?

I am not into that kind of things. I am rather into cutting back & working out. I don't want to be into something like that for life and that son & hubby don't want to be on it. 

Watch labels. Sodium is a huge thing to cut out. Also Lite salt ( light blue just like the dark blue regular, same company ) not a salt free taste just like regular salt, and helps alot if you like to salt. 

blondie805
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I don't know, but, let me know how it works out! I really do need to lose weight and I was thinking of ww's

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Ive never used a diet program. I decided to eat more sensibly and exercise. Cant say ive been successul since ive only been at it a few days. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I tried the points thing for awhile, I just gave up though.

SlapItHigh
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:25 AM

I have not.  Good luck though!!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I have no idea about using lean cuisine. I hope your diet goes well.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:14 AM

yes, I did it after my first baby was born. I lost all the weight

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Not sure, here is a bump!

jenniferlee_12
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I never have. Good luck.

kaitybird
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:18 PM

There is something out there that will work for everyone, you just have to look for it.  For me and my family we are choosing to start eating whole foods and no overly processed foods.  When you are eating whole foods you feel so much better and you feel full longer.  Plus exercising more.  :)  It is all about life style changes, you have to be willing to do whatever it takes.  Small goals are the best.  

You can go from being a horrible cook to a fabulous cook you just have to want to do it!  :)  You can do this!  :)  I know I was slapped in the face with reality yesterday so now it is really time for me to get motivated and get back to being me!  

We are here to help and talk....:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)