It's Coffee Break time! Hot Topic: Miraculous Heart Healing
Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break!
A young man named Michael Crowe had been diagnosed with acute
or inflammation of the heart muscle, likely caused by a viral infection. His mother took him to the emergency room at his local hospital where doctors found his heart was only functioning at about 25 percent efficiency. Crowe was hooked up to a heart-lung machine that would essentially act as his heart for him, pumping blood throughout his body. He was immediately placed on an emergency heart transplant list. After about three weeks, a heart was found but tests revealed he had contracted a blood infection. Doctors said he probably would not survive the transplant surgery. However, about an hour later his heart started working again on its own. Crowe is home now and doing great!
* Click here for more on this story. *
1. How do you feel when you hear that someone has had an amazing
2. What do you think of the intervention of technology for health issues?
3. Would you trust the help of technology when it comes to your health?
While you share your thoughts with us be sure to let us know what you
would like us to serve you!!
And be sure to check out these posts while you wait:
- Grandparent drama
- Dont know what to do about my child
- Let me count the ways
- What to do with over ripe bananas?
- Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...
We hope you have fun and enjoy your time with us!!