Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's talk knick knacks.....

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM
  • 25 Replies

I love knick knacks.  I actually collected dream cicles and porclin dolls when I was growing up, and still love knick knacks of all sorts.  I recently started collecting sno globes.  Don't have many of them, but I will get there.  Anyone else like collecting knick knacks?  Let me know :).

angelLovedbymom

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firenicecream
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I collect dice and dice related things as well as shot glasses. Not that those are knick knacks. LOL!

lovedbymom
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I love collecting items....ever since I was young...I said knick knacks, but anything collectable is great to me.

Quoting firenicecream:

I collect dice and dice related things as well as shot glasses. Not that those are knick knacks. LOL!

Sarah

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I have a few precious moments. But, I don't really collect them anymore. Most of mine got "lost" during the divorce.

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I collect Precious Moments.  I have for years and years.  I have an entire curio cabinet of them.  I used to collect Mickey Mouse stuff and I still have all of my old ones, but I don't really buy them anymore.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I collect anything that has lighthouses on them.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I don't collect anything anymore.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 25, 2012 at 1:34 PM

My grandma did but after sending a summer doing rummage sales trying to get rid of all her stuff I don't collect little stuff like that.

lovedbymom
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 1:39 PM

understandable! 

Quoting goddess99:

My grandma did but after sending a summer doing rummage sales trying to get rid of all her stuff I don't collect little stuff like that.

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I dont.  I just dont see any use for them and they take up space and make things look cluttered.  Maybe its just because I havent had a house with room for extras.

1CrazyCajun
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:53 PM

No. It's more things to dust. LOL.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting not quite your style. Are you more laid back?Come join other like minded moms. No pi*sing matches here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)