Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's talk knick knacks.....

Posted by   + Show Post

I love knick knacks.  I actually collected dream cicles and porclin dolls when I was growing up, and still love knick knacks of all sorts.  I recently started collecting sno globes.  Don't have many of them, but I will get there.  Anyone else like collecting knick knacks?  Let me know :).

angelLovedbymom

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Replies (11-20):
DixieFlower
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I like to collect salt and pepper shakers. When my grandmother died I got her collection of them and absolutely loved them so I started collecting various unique ones to add to her collection.

kaitybird
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I collect vases that are made in Japan, Korea and China.  I have some that my dad brought back from when he was on the ship back in the 70's.  I also have a few Lladro's & Nao's.  Other than that we have let a lot go since we are cutting down on clutter!  :)

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:22 PM
I used to collect cats and dolphins but i got rid of it all. My mom and nana had a tradition where nana bought my mom a doll for christmas every year so now my mom is doing that with me. Majority of the dolls wound up going to my daughter to play with. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimberly161
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I have a few special teapots but I realized awhile ago...the more stuff I collect the more stuff I have to clean. And I hate dusting more than I like collecting knick Knacks : )

CafeMom Tickers
OliviasMommy611
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 6:03 PM
I hate clutter!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieFlower
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to collect Hard Rock Cafe shot glasses.

Quoting firenicecream:

I collect dice and dice related things as well as shot glasses. Not that those are knick knacks. LOL!

Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 27, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Shot glasses here!

DixieFlower
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

My youngest sister collects dolphins.

Quoting jltplk25:

I used to collect cats and dolphins but i got rid of it all. My mom and nana had a tradition where nana bought my mom a doll for christmas every year so now my mom is doing that with me. Majority of the dolls wound up going to my daughter to play with. Lol

firenicecream
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I should get one of our Hard Rock Cafe. =)

Quoting DixieFlower:

I used to collect Hard Rock Cafe shot glasses.

Quoting firenicecream:

I collect dice and dice related things as well as shot glasses. Not that those are knick knacks. LOL!

EmmaZate
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:47 PM
I don't collect anything (unless you count shoes) but I think it's cool to see people's collections.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)