Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Mother of 5

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:51 PM
  • 15 Replies

Hi,,

I am a stay at home mom of five, I have a 4 year old a 3 year old, twins that are 2 and a 4 month old. I just wanted to check this place out for a little adult interaction....

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Hello and welcome!  

acjmjce
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Thanks, sometimes just need a adult to talk to..

Hilary799
by Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Hi, and welcome! I also am a sahm with 5 kids that live with us and a dsd (darling step daughter) who lives in Va with her mom. Just a quick note...this is a group where people dog each other bad, so be prepared. Not saying that everyone is like that. People make up posts that can be hilarious but also heartwrenching and sick, these are called trolls. Just watch, you'll eventually figure them out.

Acronyms:

DH (darling, damn, dumb husband)

MIL (mother in law)

FIL (father in law)

Sil (sister ")

Bil (brother ")

dd (darling daughter, unless they are angry)

ds (darling son)

dss (darling stepson)

sd or dsd (stepdaughter or darling stepdaughter)

smh (shaking my head)

smdh (shaking my damn head)

stfu and idgaf and gtfoi (shut the F*** up, i don't give a F**** and get the F**** over it)

Oh, and don't be shocked by the language haha. Glad you're a member!

acjmjce
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:35 PM

wow and thanks for the heads up. I have a dry and sick since of humor, kinda have to with five kids under four years old. we also have two more that are not with us, a step son and step daughter. So when i say I'm ready to run into the woods screaming, take no offense please... just need to figure out how to make it day to day and thought some adult time would help. We don't actually have any children together....two of the 7 are mine and he has 3 with us here and the 2 step children are not technically his but we consider them ours as well although they cant be with us. all his children were taken from their mother when he found out she abusing them while he was at  work...sorry i am word vomiting.

USMCwife0530
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you got your hands full! :-)
I'm a mother of two boys, ages 4 & 1.
Welcome :)

Quoting acjmjce:

Hi,,

I am a stay at home mom of five, I have a 4 year old a 3 year old, twins that are 2 and a 4 month old. I just wanted to check this place out for a little adult interaction....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimberly161
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I hear ya! I have three older kids; 23, 19 and 12 but I also have three younger ones; 5, 3.5 and 1yr old with a baby due in november. It's great to come and have adult conversations.

Hilary799
by Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I understand the running away screaming thing!!! My kids are almost 17, almost 15, 13, almost 11, 8 and almost 6. Three girls, three boys. I am trying to find a job because financially we need me too, but also because I need to get out. I have a dirty mind lol, comes from going to school for a degree in a mostly men field. And it depends on how sick it goes whether I can handle it or not. I say kudos to you both for taking care of all those kids, including the ones that aren't technically either one of yours. That shows what kind of people you are :)

The oldest one, is actually my cousin that we adopted out of a bad situation. When I go to pick her up from school, they actually check my id twice. I just turned 33 last week and she will turn 17 in November. The 14 year old lives in Virginia and its a horrible situation, but they won't give us custody because hubby is military. (That's a whole different story though)

acjmjce
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:03 PM

we need me to work also but only on weekends otherwise the childcare would be to costly and my youngest is only four months and Josie our 2 year old twin has seizures because her "mother" threw her across a room one day when she took off her diaper. So she needs a lot of care....its hard but they make it worth it....just wish i didn't have to deal with dumbass (their mother) she gets visits with the two boys still...only 2 hours a week supervised but she is a horrible train wreck of a women.....ugh. talking about her makes me want to load my 45 but ya know....cant do that. Not worth it.

Hilary799
by Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:23 PM

My youngest has epilepsy, she got diagnosed in June. She started having seizures when she was a year old. She was on meds for 2 years, once we convinced them to send her to a neurologist when she was 2 and then she was 23 months seizure and med free :( Our oldest son is Autistic and has ADHD. Dh got diagnosed with Epilepsy in February so he's on his way out of the military. I swear I live in my car. And I totally understand the daycare.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:24 PM

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)