Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sometimes i love when he sleep talks.

It's so funny. Dh just looked at me and asked if the dog called him Brian. He had on adult swim and fell asleep and family guy was on. Meg had said Brian btw.

Side note: dh's family call him Brian and we don't own a dog.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:26 AM
Replies (11-20):
Darqdaughter
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 2:58 PM

LOL My SO sleep talks in German, Its a hoot!

1CrazyCajun
by Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:28 PM

LOL. My Dh mumbles codes and procedures from work. As far as I knoe, I don't talk. My 9 month of DS laughs and babbles, so I'm assuming he go that from his dad.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting not quite your style. Are you more laid back?Come join other like minded moms. No pi*sing matches here.

OliviasMommy611
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ssenter
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:37 PM

LOL funny

mommaslilmen
by Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:39 PM
My ex would have full conversations wuth me in his sleep. It was so fun to mess with him when he would wake up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Bahaha! Omg! I seriously just burst out laughing. My dh doesn't do much that's funny, though one morning before his alarm went off he was talking about riding the turtle and called me a unicorn. I call him a fairy all the time because of it

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

My DH and I were talking in bed one night and in the middle of his sentence he lost his grip on reality.  He says, "I called dispatch to talk to Dick about the T9 not getting to Prairie there were ninjas on top of the train."  I go, "Oh fun...wait...what?!?!"  LMAO!  I still give him crap about ninjas on trains and that was like 5 yrs ago.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Would I be right in assuming he is German? Because if not that would up the laugh factor

Quoting Darqdaughter:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Darqdaughter
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

yep he's German. I have been learning the language through his sleep talks. he regularly seduces some chick in a bar its awesome lol...and sexy but thats besides the piont ;)

Quoting EmmaZate:

Would I be right in assuming he is German? Because if not that would up the laugh factor

Quoting Darqdaughter:

Dinosaurspiders
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Rofl, too funny 

Rayray14
by Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:19 PM
I love when my hubs talks in his sleep....so amusing. A lot of the time it's just about work but sometimes it's some really funny stuff!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)