Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Date a man that has no interest in his child, and doesn't want to pay child support?

My ex is dating a new girl.
She knows of his physical abuse, and he's 28, works 15 hours at a pizza place and is failing out of school..

I understand why they are dating. She doesn't have custody of her son, and is out on bond waiting for trial.

I just don't understand females, and why they allow themselves to be used like he is using her. She's been with all his friends, and has now settled on my ex. Gross. Sorry. I'm done lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
DiANAiVELiSSE
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:12 PM

he must have a big ole - u know what -

roxiekittie
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Idk i know i have to pay child support for my daughter that my ex has (long story short, i missed my custody date thanks to my court appointed lawyer, so he was granted full custody, we are actually still fighting it) I do not have a job, and i STILL pay support! I also know alot of girls that do that as well, but safe to say im not one of them the minute someone starts using me or abusing me or my kids im gone
Pammi86
by Pamela on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM

No way, bc that says a lot about him!

Megan11587
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:07 AM
2 moms liked this

It sounds like they deserve each other.

Luvmybooskies
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't even get me going on this!

danandsamsmom
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like they are a perfect pair.  Before I got married, I would have not dated someone with a child.  I don't know why anyone would date a person with a child that they do not support.

bleedhairspray
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:12 AM

never

JLah
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:21 AM

No. I broke up with my ex when I learned that he had a son he signed his rights away for.

ladyluke2007
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:26 AM

AGREED!

Quoting solomommaof3:

Absolutely not. Total turn off.

3rd2bedue
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Some women are just drawn to the wrong men over and over again and most of us cant understand it! I have sisters that make the same crappy partner choices and one really must wonder why the hell they do it! I mean my guy is no prince in shinning armor, but at least he takes financial care of us and comes home each night to us. He works hard and we are committed through marriage so we are making it work. Not the perfect peace of pie ill tell you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but there is love and a persistent unwillingness to give up on each other & our family we made together! That makes it all ok for now IMO! ^_^ lol................... Seriously though, if I felt used to the point that this chick is putting up with .........um no way ild stay around such a loser! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)