Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Date a man that has no interest in his child, and doesn't want to pay child support?

My ex is dating a new girl.
She knows of his physical abuse, and he's 28, works 15 hours at a pizza place and is failing out of school..

I understand why they are dating. She doesn't have custody of her son, and is out on bond waiting for trial.

I just don't understand females, and why they allow themselves to be used like he is using her. She's been with all his friends, and has now settled on my ex. Gross. Sorry. I'm done lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Replies (141-150):
childofgod04
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Ummm never in a million years would I do that.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ayacocca
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

and she probably honestly believes that even though he doesn't take care of his child, he'll take care of her... poor thang. unbelievable, huh?

graciefreesoul
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:44 PM

try deadbeat WSA that has 10 kids (that we know of) by 8 females and BM number 6 has her status on FB set to ENGAGED to said deadbeat WSA...he had 5 kids before hers and 4 AFTER and doesn't pay CS to any of them, prolly still not working b/c 'all my CS paycheck will go to CS' (is what he says)..in and out of jail and i'm told he treats her boys (not his, the 2 of them have a daughter) like crap...what's wrong with this woman??

kelliewhitney
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Are you kidding me? I never seriously dated anyone with kids, let alone anyone with a history of abuse and dead-beat status. There are plenty of men out there with no children from exes and who can make a decent income. Why date an obvious loser?

happygirls
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never understood how a woman could date a guy who had kid(s) out there he doesn't have anything to do with. That right there proves a lot about a man's true character.

I actually was dating a sweet (or so I thought at the time), attractive, successful guy for awhile. I found out he had a son with an ex-girlfriend that he has had nothing to do with, simply because it wasn't a planned baby and he didn't think he should have to step up. I ended it right then and there, even though our relationship was great.

notjstanothrmom
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:08 PM
They are both trashy sounding... why would it matter to her if he doesn't take care of his child when she doesn't take care of her own... I bet she is an addict.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
recovered55
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:19 PM
She is. She has an alcohol monitor on her ankle, awaiting her felony DUI trial and assault on a public servant trial.

I met my sons father in a sober house. I have two years sober, and have recovered from drugs and alcohol. I am the best mother to my son, and he's my world. He picked her up in an AA meeting knowing she's facing minimum of two years.

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

They are both trashy sounding... why would it matter to her if he doesn't take care of his child when she doesn't take care of her own... I bet she is an addict.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KyKosMommy
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Maybe she is young and has low self-esteem. Maybe she thinks she can fix him. Maybe she is trash. Who knows?

I wouldn't date somebody like that but I'm 35 & married to a guy I've been with since highschool.
TatiNicksmom
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:29 PM
I'm in a similar situation, I have a deadbeat baby daddy who hasn't bothered to come by and see his look alike son. And recently he called and left a voicemail saying that "if I have a problem with him take him to court". And he's staying with his other baby's mother (who's taking care of him)and what really hurts is that he's being "daddy" to the other 3 kids that aren't his flesh and blood, while I'm here struggling to pay for daycare and buy diapers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CLmom09
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:35 PM
I have the same issue it seems like it happens to the hardest working mothers!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)