Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Date a man that has no interest in his child, and doesn't want to pay child support?

My ex is dating a new girl.
She knows of his physical abuse, and he's 28, works 15 hours at a pizza place and is failing out of school..

I understand why they are dating. She doesn't have custody of her son, and is out on bond waiting for trial.

I just don't understand females, and why they allow themselves to be used like he is using her. She's been with all his friends, and has now settled on my ex. Gross. Sorry. I'm done lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Replies (171-180):
jamiebell
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Do you have kids with him or are your pg with your 1st? Do you allow her around your kids or will you if this is your 1st? I would NOT be able to handle that, 2 losers who clearly will not have a.child's best interest or concern at heart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
recovered55
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:31 AM
I have a one year old son with him. She has never been around our son, and won't be. I'm having a hard time with him moving on to such a low life.

Quoting jamiebell:

Do you have kids with him or are your pg with your 1st? Do you allow her around your kids or will you if this is your 1st? I would NOT be able to handle that, 2 losers who clearly will not have a.child's best interest or concern at heart.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bbkimberly
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:54 AM
My deadbeat ex just turned 50, proving that time doesn't make one grow up. He was collecting unemployment after losing his job. How he lost it I don't know but I'm sure he did something stupid or they found out about his DUI. When he lost his job he asked for the support to be lowered. The amount ordered was higher than the 25% that is allowed to be taken from unemployment. The asshole works side jobs but claimed he made far less than what he does. He never paid the difference. Unemployment stopped a couple of months ago for whatever reason and he said nothing and paid nothing. I called CSS when I was sure about where that side money was coming from and to ask about going after him for the lack of payments. I was told he just made one last week. I also learned that wage assignments can be attached to subcontractors as well. Had I known that I would have thrown him under the bus long ago. I wish I could see the look on his face when his friend/employer tells him he has to take money from him. Is the loser dating? Who knows and I could care less unless he's spending money to do it. I know two other loser stories... My behind bars cousin has a wife on the outside- they met during one of his times out of prison. They guy had a revolving door. My best friends father is a convicted child molester. He has a long time girlfriend and he groped her sons when they were in their late teens. She didn't believe it. She's not only stupid but she does drugs - a real winner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifeynmommie80
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:56 AM

ugh she must be damaged some how

melissa959799
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:14 PM
A lot of times the guy lies. My ex said i was keeping him from our daughter and said he was paying support till i showed the court order saying he could see her when ever and proved he hasn't payed child support in forever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamiebell
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:54 PM
I could imagine!!! Your son is lucky to have you. Good for you for keeping him safe and protected from his loser girlfriend. Stay strong mama and keep those deadbeats away from your baby!

Quoting recovered55:

I have a one year old son with him. She has never been around our son, and won't be. I'm having a hard time with him moving on to such a low life.

Quoting jamiebell:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shelly126
by Michele on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:28 PM
She obviously has no respect for herself otherwise she wouldn't be sleeping her way through a group of guys that are all friends! Another clues is that she doesn't have custody of her son and is out on bond awaiting trial!?! What's that all about? Obviously not a misunderstanding if she's out screwing every guys she can while someone else is taking care of her child!
recovered55
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:32 PM
According to public record and my sources she has a problem with men. She is awaiting trial on her 3rd DUI and assault on a public servant charge. Her trial is in April, sadly I hope she's locked up.

Quoting Shelly126:

She obviously has no respect for herself otherwise she wouldn't be sleeping her way through a group of guys that are all friends! Another clues is that she doesn't have custody of her son and is out on bond awaiting trial!?! What's that all about? Obviously not a misunderstanding if she's out screwing every guys she can while someone else is taking care of her child!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shelly126
by Michele on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Quoting recovered55:

Wow that is sad! Maybe she can get some help that way!
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:46 PM

No way. But, some women genuinely believe the lies men tell them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN