Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Date a man that has no interest in his child, and doesn't want to pay child support?

My ex is dating a new girl.
She knows of his physical abuse, and he's 28, works 15 hours at a pizza place and is failing out of school..

I understand why they are dating. She doesn't have custody of her son, and is out on bond waiting for trial.

I just don't understand females, and why they allow themselves to be used like he is using her. She's been with all his friends, and has now settled on my ex. Gross. Sorry. I'm done lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Replies (21-30):
MWV85
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

they sound like they are meant for eachother.

jadedcynic
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:30 AM

No, no I would not. I have in the past, though, when I was young with a lack of self esteem.

recovered55
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao! I was mad at first but they're perfect for each other! Haha

Quoting MWV85:

they sound like they are meant for eachother.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
recovered55
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Lmao me either!!

Quoting Luvmybooskies:

Don't even get me going on this!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KyliesMom5
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:40 AM

My ex-husband has a girlfriend and I have said from the start "she is as stupid as I used to be" However, I think she is dumber then I was because she is getting ready to marry this man that is behind in child support and alimony, he refuses to pay his share of our child's medical bills and he does not take proper care of her when she is in his care either.  He can not support his girlfriend or the 3 kids she has.  Not to mention he is pulling the same crap with her that he did with me while dating(borrowing money, staying at her place to get out paying rent). I wonder if he has become emotionally and verbally abusive with her yet.

But to answer you question no I would not

jessi2girls
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:41 AM

no, i would not date a man that had no interest in his children.

But that's because I have children of my own, and they come first, before anything... and if I guy can't even raise his own child, how is he going to put up with someone else's? Well, he's not, that's how!

strongerwtime
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I agree..its a little too much mess going on...I personally cannot date a man not caring for his own.

Mena929
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

There are lots of dumb girls out there that think "oh I am better than her he wouldn't do that to me!!!

Stupid is as stupid does.

MomX3LJC
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:46 AM

beats me too. My ex-husband gave up rights to his child from his first marriage while he and I were together. (Long story, but the adoption by the step father was for the best) so that told me that he did not care. At the time, he and I had three children and things were going down hill anyways. We ended up getting a divorce and he does not support his children, or even come see them. He had a vasectomy after the birth of our third child. He is now dating a woman who does not have custody of her own child because she is unfit mother (as deemed by CPS, she gave her child to her parents and took off for a while with no contact), and SHE has the nerve to be pissed at ME, thinking I made my ex-hubs get the V, because, get this, SHE WANTS A KID WITH HIM! SMDH. Oy.....

Not to mention she is not working, and he is 28 and on disability because he was able to trick a judge into believing his bipolar is so bad that he can not work. How the hell would they raise a kid anyways? 

Sorry, end of rant. 

Knightquester
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I think you've already answered your own question on why she would date your ex:

-She's out on bond waiting trial

-She doesn't have custody of her son

-She's been with all his friends and has settled with your ex

Point in case, the chick has no standards and sounds like she is using your ex almost as much as he is her, maybe they're meant for each other.

As for if I would date a man that had no interest in his child and didn't pay support.... No, not even if that man were filthy rich, or the last man on earth, but then again I do have standards and I don't settle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN