Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Date a man that has no interest in his child, and doesn't want to pay child support?

My ex is dating a new girl.
She knows of his physical abuse, and he's 28, works 15 hours at a pizza place and is failing out of school..

I understand why they are dating. She doesn't have custody of her son, and is out on bond waiting for trial.

I just don't understand females, and why they allow themselves to be used like he is using her. She's been with all his friends, and has now settled on my ex. Gross. Sorry. I'm done lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Replies (41-50):
mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:38 AM

no and no and no

kittiecat88
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG NO. I am not interested in low life losers who have NO morals. To me any man who chooses to avoid his children including supporting them is a POS and a a low life and I would NEVER date someone like that. I am only interested in men who have good morals and a conscience.

CafeMom Tickers
laird6372
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Hell no! How he treats the children he already has is how he will treat future children! The way my husband is with my "bonus" daughter is one of the things that made me fall for him. If he had nothing to do with her, I would have never stayed with him, and I definitely wouldn't have had kids with him!

marinesfeeding babyteen girltoddler boytoddler girl
Proud momma of 4 kids, three of my own and one who didn't grow in my belly but has taken over my heart!

soy_latte
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Not a chance. Ever. 

KymberleeAnn
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:49 AM

LOL. That's a good one.

Quoting blondie805:

Old joke:

Why did God make women so soft?

A.- So men would love them.

Why did God make women so pretty?

A.-So men would love them.

Why did God make women so dumb?

A. So women would love men.

KymberleeAnn
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

No I would not date a man with kids period so I know I would not date a guy who doesn't take care of his own kids, that's like dating a guy who does not care about himself.  His kids are are part of him and if he does not care enough to take care of an extension of himself, how in the world can he say he cares about me?

So I would say to him thrumbs down, thanks but no thanks, I'll take a pass on that.

skybluchick
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:55 AM

My ex my dd2's dad is like that he dont want to do any thing for my daughter but he will do everything in gods green creation for his step kids yes he got married after we had a kid and the chick he is married to has 2 kids but yet he dont work and relys on her disability and her sons to survive....he is over thousands of money behind on child support and is in and out of jail bc of it but yet she is still with him y who know and who will ever know but thats her choice 

SuperWoman8
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:00 AM

some tell themselves 'he won't do that to me! it was because she was a b*tch', others think that what was said is untrue, and some just think that they don't deserve any better to begin with.

STVUstudent
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:06 AM

She has no respect for herself, and she doesn't believe that she deserves better...

mummy1990
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:07 AM
I'd never date a man that didn't see his kids or pay child support. No thank you. That just shows what kind of man he is, more like a little boy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)