Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your apple IQ?

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:07 AM
  • 10 Replies

Click here to take the quiz and then come back and post your results so we can see!

I got 80%.

Apple of my Eye

Congratulations! You’re a regular apple expert! It looks like you’re the crispest apple in the bushel! You’re probably a pro at whipping up delicious apple recipes, from caramel apples and apple pie to apple butter and sausage apple stuffing too. So sit back and sink your teeth into a crisp, juicy apple. You’re sure to keep the doctor away for many days!

Fall is a wonderful time of year and there’s lots of apple-inspired fun to be had. Take the kids to visit an apple orchard where you can see first hand how apples are harvested. Also try our apple-tastic craft ideas, including felt apples, apple core magnets and apple prints. And don’t forget to remind the kids that apples are always a healthy snack choice. That way your kids’ healthy eating habits won’t fall too far from the tree!

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Apple of my Eye

Congratulations! You’re a regular apple expert! It looks like you’re the crispest apple in the bushel! You’re probably a pro at whipping up delicious apple recipes, from caramel apples and apple pie toapple butter and sausage apple stuffing too. So sit back and sink your teeth into a crisp, juicy apple. You’re sure to keep the doctor away for many days!

Fall is a wonderful time of year and there’s lots of apple-inspired fun to be had. Take the kids to visit an apple orchard where you can see first hand how apples are harvested. Also try our apple-tastic craft ideas, including felt applesapple core magnets and apple prints. And don’t forget to remind the kids that apples are always ahealthy snack choice. That way your kids’ healthy eating habits won’t fall too far from the tree!

How you scored

90%
Your Score

28% of users are like you

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I only missed one. I was shocked that I knew that much about apples.

goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Ha I know nothing. I think I got half of them wrong.

One Bright Bushel

Good work! Looks like you know your way around and apple orchard. If you haven’t tried out our delicious apple recipes, from caramel apples and apple pie to apple butter and sausage apple stuffing you should. Because, they do say an apple a day keeps the doctor away after all.

Fall is a wonderful time of year and there’s lots of apple-inspired fun to be had. Take the kids to visit an apple orchard where you can see first hand how apples are harvested. Also try our apple-tastic craft ideas, including felt apples, apple core magnets and apple prints. And don’t forget to remind the kids that apples are always a healthy snack choice. That way your kids’ healthy eating habits won’t fall too far from the tree!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Your Quiz Results

One Bright Bushel

Good work! Looks like you know your way around and apple orchard. If you haven’t tried out our delicious apple recipes, from caramel apples and apple pie to apple butter and sausage apple stuffing you should. Because, they do say an apple a day keeps the doctor away after all.

How you scored

40%
Your Score

65% of users are like you

Top 10 For This Quiz

Record your result to be the first in the Top 10!

salamandersmom
    by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I had 90%, missing one.  I wish they'd have told us what the missed item was, so I could correct myself! 

lwalker270
    by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Apple of my Eye

Congratulations! You’re a regular apple expert! It looks like you’re the crispest apple in the bushel! You’re probably a pro at whipping up delicious apple recipes, from caramel apples and apple pie toapple butter and sausage apple stuffing too. So sit back and sink your teeth into a crisp, juicy apple. You’re sure to keep the doctor away for many days!

Fall is a wonderful time of year and there’s lots of apple-inspired fun to be had. Take the kids to visit an apple orchard where you can see first hand how apples are harvested. Also try our apple-tastic craft ideas, including felt applesapple core magnets and apple prints. And don’t forget to remind the kids that apples are always ahealthy snack choice. That way your kids’ healthy eating habits won’t fall too far from the tree!

How you scored

80%
    Your Score

splatz
    by Sarah on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Your Quiz Results

Apple of my Eye

How you scored

80%
    Your Score

splatz
    by Sarah on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:40 PM

It told you which ones were & weren't correct along with a little fact after each question..

Quoting salamandersmom:

I had 90%, missing one.  I wish they'd have told us what the missed item was, so I could correct myself! 

mom22angels38
    by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    I knew a lot more than I thought I would! :)

Your Quiz Results
    Apple of my Eye
    Congratulations! You’re a regular apple expert! It looks like you’re the crispest apple in the bushel! You’re probably a pro at whipping up delicious apple recipes, from caramel apples and apple pie to apple butter and sausage apple stuffing too. So sit back and sink your teeth into a crisp, juicy apple. You’re sure to keep the doctor away for many days!

How you scored

90%
    Your Score
    Posted on CafeMom Mobile
    pinkcsmtlgy
    by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I got 70% right so I am one bright bushel.

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)