Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
My 6 year old just walked up to me and says "mom, I have to toot". I am I the middle of a phone call and she then says " mom, here comes the toot". I kid you not. This child let out a fart that could cripple anyone in the house.
I about died laughing.

And no, my child isn't taught that this is okay behavior. This was a strange occurrence in our house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Replies (11-14):
cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
The other night we were sitting on the steps and ds was sitting between me and df. We were talking and ds gets up, sits on my back, and farts. A very loud smelly fart. The kid can clear a stadium with his farts. Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TIPTONTNSAHM
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:05 AM

I almost died laughing the other day...A little boy maybe 4. He was in the middle of the store with his mom in the cart. He says mom, I have to toot, Right now. So she says, ok. He didn't want to toot here, he says. So the mom was like we are in the middle of shopping we cant' go to the bathroom to do it. She said, it's TOO FAR. So he says, ok. He toots and it rumbbles out loud and stinky. I laughed so hard when he says, mom, we have to go to the bathroom this toot filled my pants!

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Sounds like a normal 6yo!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:40 AM

lol...sometimes those days come with mine too..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)