Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I need friends with KIDS!!!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I need friends with kids although i know i need any i just like to have someone to talk to besides my sisters and my husband it would be nice hehe But i do need knew people to talk to. I am always home and i have two little girls that are 23months and 7months yea yea they cllose but i love them :)

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Replies (11-19):
Aubie1229
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:15 AM
I feel you... Couples without kids and especially single people with no kids just have no clue. I've slowly drifted from my single and no kid friends... They would call at 1030 and ask to meet for lunch at 1100... Well it takes forever to get myself then all the baby stuff that I need ready to go.

-------------------------------------------------------------

My Husband and I created an iPhone app! Turn your family pictures into a baby rattle! Baby Faces Rattle in the app store.

TIPTONTNSAHM
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have several sort of friends. We talk when we see each other out and about but we never get together with them because yes they are married but no kids. She is only 5yrs younger than me but she still doesn't have kids and doesn't want to so we dont have that much in common. I have a sister but her kids are much older than mine. We live far away from each other. Yeah, I wish I knew someone here to go out with but alot of people seem to keep kids so busy they don't have time to go out themselves. They are just playing driver all the time.

vinalex0581
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM

same here?

wanna text?

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I know how you fill. I am older now and raising grand-kids everyone my age are done raising their kids or they are teenagers. You know what I mean.

OliviasMommy611
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM
I feel you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM
And welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilbit98
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:49 PM

hey where you are from i am in cibolo texas? and i am new here and i have kids

big smile mini

enafaye
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Try the playground or closest MOPS groups.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Welcome!!!  Happy you joined us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)