Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Cold weather and your skin

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:28 AM
  • 32 Replies

Now that colder weather is upon us, we want to know, what do you do to protect your skin during the winter months?

snowgirl

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
roxiekittie
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM

my skin never really gets to obad my hands do though, so i use like jergens moisturizor on them and it works great, and my lips always get super chapped so i buy whatever chapstick i can find!

SarahLizyB
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM

It doesn't really get cold here. When I lived in snow, body butter from The Body Shop was my best friend

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:35 AM

It doesn't get too cold or get winters here but I always have dry hands and use Gold Bond lotion.

1CrazyCajun
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM

The cold never really affects my skin. I just use a little lotion on my legs and hands.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting not quite your style. Are you more laid back?Come join other like minded moms. No pi*sing matches here.

splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:41 PM

My legs usually get a little dry, but I just use lotion. My lips are normally the thing that suffers the most in the winters. 

DixieFlower
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I really don't do anything.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:14 PM
It don"t get to cold here in jacksonville,florida i just use lotion..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:00 AM
The dry heat really dries my skin out. So I have to use a good lotion on my skin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lele678
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I have dry skin in the winter. I will be wearing Avon Intensive Therapy body loition and hand cream as well as Skin So Soft Winter products.
http://www.youravon.com/vlett
onthebrink333
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM

There is website drugstore.com and look at derma e hyaluronic acid night creme.  it is wonderful for your face with natural ingredients.  wonderful...the best stuff ever! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)