Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

If you really knew me...

Posted by   + Show Post
If you really knew me then you'd know I cried when I had to turn in my two week notice when I worked as a housekeeper.

Who's next? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Replies (11-20):
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM

If you really knew me then you'd know how much I didn't want this baby when I found out I was pregnant.  

kellysparkles
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:30 PM

If you really knew me you would know that I'm far too sarcastic for my own good.

backtomommy
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

If you really knew me then you'd know how much I didn't want this baby when I found out I was pregnant.  

i was in the same boat,my son is 21 my daughter 14,and my 1yr old...SURPRISE. Wouldnt change it for nothing

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I was still on the fence up until quite recently.  But the baby is really starting to move a lot now and then we got to see him/her on Friday.  I'm starting to get really excited now.  :)

Quoting backtomommy:

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

i was in the same boat,my son is 21 my daughter 14,and my 1yr old...SURPRISE. Wouldnt change it for nothing

Dinosaurspiders
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this

If you really knew me you would know that I burst a blood vessel in my eye two days ago from throwing up for the first time after weeks of nausea because of pregnancy. Obviously, it's your loss for not really knowing me, rofl. 

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:02 AM

I love sci-fi movies.

backtomommy
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

I was still on the fence up until quite recently.  But the baby is really starting to move a lot now and then we got to see him/her on Friday.  I'm starting to get really excited now.  :)

Quoting backtomommy:

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

congratulations!!!there's no mistakes when it comes to little lives,only surprises.Sometimes shocking surprises,but as mothers and woman,we can handle it.I'm right back in mommy mode...lol

salamandersmom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM

OMG!!!!   Who the heck tells their child that??  I'm sorry!!!  Hugs to you!! 

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

If you really knew me you'd know that my mom wanted to abort me :-(

salamandersmom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:58 PM

If you really knew me...  Hmmm.  I don't know.  You'd know that I'm a terrible housekeeper but a good cook and very good at craft things.

vrose0225
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:06 PM

If you really knew you... you'd know how much i hate where im living and the conditions of the place and how badly I wish i could pack my stuff, put it in my car and just keep driving with my kids until we are somewhere else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN