Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't have time for this!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Replies (11-19):
OliviasMommy611
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Happy Birthday to them!!!

Quoting unsuspected:

Me too.  Today is my twins' birthday and I feel like a hot, sweaty, stuffy yet drippy mess with this head cold.  NOT cool timing, not cool!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Oh no! Hope it passes quickly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Plugged up nose, sore throat...

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Wow what symptoms?

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

:(  I feel sick every morning when I get up but then like 2 hours later I'm fine.  It's weird.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:39 AM

How are you feeling?

ameraznkimko
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Hope you are feeling better..I know how hard it is getting sick especially taking care of the kiddos...you can boost your immune system and also help with some of the syptoms of being sick with essential oils..I use them since I get sick easy and also I use them on myson when he gets sick..The last time I used them on him was last week when he said he was getting a sore throat and coudlnt breathe..I rubbed the essential oils on him and the next morning he was fine...I can give you some suggestions if you like

OliviasMommy611
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Sick! Thursday I work in the NICU so I need to get better ASAP or I'm in trouble I can't bring this to the little babies.

Quoting Janet:

How are you feeling?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Interesting. Tell me more.

Quoting ameraznkimko:

Hope you are feeling better..I know how hard it is getting sick especially taking care of the kiddos...you can boost your immune system and also help with some of the syptoms of being sick with essential oils..I use them since I get sick easy and also I use them on myson when he gets sick..The last time I used them on him was last week when he said he was getting a sore throat and coudlnt breathe..I rubbed the essential oils on him and the next morning he was fine...I can give you some suggestions if you like

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:07 PM
That sucks! I hate this time of year when the weather jumps back and forth so drastically. I always manage to get sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Me too!

Quoting splatz:

That sucks! I hate this time of year when the weather jumps back and forth so drastically. I always manage to get sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)