Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How annoying!

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:02 PM
  • 6 Replies

So, remember my post about the Kid's Halloween Party I am throwing for my dd who is almost a year and a half? Well, I came up with this idea all on my own and now my brother created the same event on fb! Um, wth! He is suppose to bring my nephew next Saturday to ours but come on! Does he really think I am going to a party at his house that I made up? Its always something and come on! I am 26, he is 29! Get over it! When he found out we were pregnant after 3 years of ttc ya know what he did! He talked his wife into getting prego on their honeymoon! I do not get it. Whats with the one uping? Its just so annoying!

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I guess he just needs the attention.

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

My sister is the same way.  It's all about attention with her.  Thankfully I quit talking to her.  Sorry mama!

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Sorry :(

Pammi86
by Pamela on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Thanks ladies! I mean I would not mind it so much if he was just throwing a party but to rip off my ideas! Bounce House! I really hope my nephew does not grow up to be like this bc the last thing I want is him and Olivia going through these motions! I just do not know what to do with him! Jealousy is a terrible thing!

gottalovedrama
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:52 PM

MY sil is the same way. Last year we took our kids to Seaworld, she went the following week. Over the summer we went to the beach for two days, she went for three.  I told her we are going to Legoland for Halloween, she just bought tickets. Too bad we will be at Disneyland. LOL!

Pammi86
by Pamela on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:53 PM

LMAO! Haha! Thats one way to get her haha!

Quoting gottalovedrama:

MY sil is the same way. Last year we took our kids to Seaworld, she went the following week. Over the summer we went to the beach for two days, she went for three.  I told her we are going to Legoland for Halloween, she just bought tickets. Too bad we will be at Disneyland. LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)