Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10 years later and...

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:13 PM
  • 5 Replies

We are still surrounded by a-holes! So my dh was his schools mascot, I know hahaha lol! Anyways, the "popular" kids would make fun of him behind his back and there was one specific guy who is the ultimate a-hole. Well, we went to different highschools and graduated different years but heres the thing. This ultimate a hole is now a coach for the same school district which both my dh and I now work for. My dh is so happy to be working for the district he went to but he does not get it. He is still a joke to all these people! He keeps saying well you kiss their butt and then talk behind their back! WTH! He is acting like a very sad person here! Why, 10 years later, would you still let them walk all over you? So, my dh created a fb for the school and their class of 2002. He tried to set up the 10 year celebration but the group that he made was taken over by this jerk (aka ultimate a hole) and another popular chick. They set up a tour of the h.s followed by the foot ball homecoming game. Then last night was dinner and drinks at a fancy restraunt which cost $50 a person. It was all such short notice! We went on the tour and all I got was dirty looks but I did it for my dh! I do not get along with most of these people who infact also work for the district and with me. Like the coach, his wife works with me and he works with our camp in the summer. He treats me like dirt and I basically told him to f himself so he does not bother anymore! Its like h.s all over again! Well, dh was mad bc it poured Friday night and I refused to take our dd out in that weather to the football game so we missed it. And we did not go on Saturday either bc we do not have $100 to p*ss away in such short notice. The holidays, car taxes...thats all around the corner and we need every penny we have! Even better is now this fb group is causing a big stir bc tons of people did not know or were not invited to these weekend events! A bunch of these people are made and when they spoke their mind a bunch of "popular" people went off on them and were name calling and all! I mean come on! These losers are almost 30 and still picking on the weaker links! I think its pathetic and I am disappointed in my dh for sinking into all of this and allowing them to treat him this way. 10 years later and he is still letting it happen. It just really makes me angry for him and at him!

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:17 PM

That's too bad =(

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:16 PM

That sucks. Karma is a b****. Hopefully they grow up one day.

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Sorry.

grneyedormom
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:26 AM
The cliques were still around at my 10 year reunion as well. Enough that I won't attend my 20 year if it gets planned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hippiechik3
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:29 AM

You could always move to a place you have dreamed about. Looks like you have to take matters into your own hands. You or your husband are only punishing your selves by being sad or angry for other peoples issues. Hope it gets better for you guys.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)