Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Help please!!! (PIOG)UPDATE

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:29 AM
  • 10 Replies
Update:::Ok. So I called doc about 5 and he said to go to hospital. I live across the street literally so we walked right over. They started me on terbutaline (not sure if I spelled it right) and I have a very nasty UTI. But he's keeping me on a 24 observation because I'm still contracting every 30 mins or so. :-( and my cervix is very soft but not quite dialating yet.

I'm so not normally the type to do this but, I've been having a lot of BH the past 3 days and I've been up all night w a terrible headache, back pain, and nausea/vomiting. Plus 4-5 BH an hour. TMI- just went to bathroom and I'm pretty sure I lost mucus plug. It was super thick and pinkish red. I haven't felt him move as much as normal and they are a lot softer movements. I'm 28 weeks and this stuff never happened w my first son. Has anyone had this happen to them? I'm def calling my doc first thing in the morning. Thank you for any help.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Darqdaughter
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:10 AM
1 mom liked this

If you are 28 weeks and lost your mucus plug go to the hospital NOW, as in wake up the hubby, call a friend DO NOT DRIVE YOURSELF! but get to the ER. 

Good luck!

justkeeplaughin
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:29 AM
I would suggest you go also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
recovered55
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:33 AM
Go to ER ASAP. You're describing bloody show and early labor. I lost mine at 11am and water broke at 6pm. I wouldn't wait
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bethy16
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:18 AM
Don't wait GO!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Oooh good luck. keep us posted.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Good luck mama!

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Glad there is no dilation.  I hope treating the UTI clears everything up!  

TeaHound
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:35 PM
This. Definitely!!!
Everything may be okay. But if it isn't, you want whatever might happen to happen AT THE HOSPITAL!!!

Quoting Darqdaughter:

If you are 28 weeks and lost your mucus plug go to the hospital NOW, as in wake up the hubby, call a friend DO NOT DRIVE YOURSELF! but get to the ER. 

Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)