Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Who got theirs? I got mine last Friday for free at our local hospital along with my 1 year old dd, mom and dad. My dh refused it this year bc last year it did not help at all. But we all work in schools so I thought it was important!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
got3boyz
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Only our youngest has gotten his so far but we all plan to get them.

dleon621
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:39 PM
No I have not and not planning on it.my oldest daughter had hers last year and her immune system did not like it at all.she ended up with viruses attacking her poor little body..smh. but thank God She's well and healthy right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dleon621
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:40 PM
No I have not and not planning on it.my oldest daughter had hers last year and her immune system did not like it at all.she ended up with viruses attacking her poor little body..smh. but thank God She's well and healthy right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:00 PM
My kiddos and I always react really horribly to them so the 3 of us are skipping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephwordelman1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:55 PM

dd just got her 2nd dose last week

roxiekittie
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:56 PM
My kids doc offered togive me one but I refused a week later I had the flu
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Nope it's not for us.......

Pammi86
by Pamela on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Clearly I see we all have different views on here! And that's fine! Mine however is I work in a school so it's better for me and my dd! Thanks for the replies!
LOVES67
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:40 PM

yeah, got mine too, and my kids and DH

Knightquester
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:49 PM

We didn't get them last year and had the flu for almost a 1/4 of this year Dec 21-mid-March, so we'll be getting them this year for sure.

I have to get the kids and mine done.  My husband got his done for $22 at his work, for the rest of us we'll have to go to our insurance provider and pay $25 x 5 of us, shame ours weren't free too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN