Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mamaroo

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:23 AM
  • 12 Replies

Just have a quick question. Has anyone bought the Mamaroo seat/swing for their baby? I considered getting it when my daughter ws a newborn but decided against it because I thought she'd grow out of it too quickly. But now I'm really considering it for the son I'm expecting next monthand this time I'm trying to get actual opinions as to whether its a smart buy, if it works well and how many months babies typically get out of it. I really appreciate any answers given. Thank you

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PolishMamma2
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:52 AM
I watched a demo on utube because I was going to get one too, but after watching it I decided not to. For the price they were asking I thought it would do a bit more, also I have really big kids. My son is 5 months 28 inches long and weighs 20 lbs. So he would be out of it now...
ncohetero
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Yea I mean I saw it in the store and tried the functions but the seat just seems so small.

Quoting PolishMamma2:

I watched a demo on utube because I was going to get one too, but after watching it I decided not to. For the price they were asking I thought it would do a bit more, also I have really big kids. My son is 5 months 28 inches long and weighs 20 lbs. So he would be out of it now...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Not I.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:32 AM
I have never heard of it but here is a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Quoting splatz:

I have never heard of it but here is a bump!

jamamama00
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:47 PM

My brother spent a lot of money to get one for his baby, and she absolutely hated it! He gave it to us...and my baby hated it, too! She was actually quite terrified of it. I've talked to some other moms, and it seems their kids either really like or really dislike the thing. I would hate for you to spend all that money and be in the latter group. Maybe you could find someone to borrow it from?

SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I don't know what that is either.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:49 PM

my 1st. hearing of it...

LOVES67
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Nope

DixieFlower
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I'd never even heard of it. What does it do?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)